Fishing for 3+ buyers for Speedhut Gauges for 20% off savings. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I really like Speed Hut gauges, actually just bought a couple sets not long ago.

Pet peeve, the quad gauge comes with several adapters for the temp sensor. It DOES NOT have the proper adapter for the LS head location. Arguably one of the most used motors in a swap and you have to buy the adapter separate, Auto Meter is the same way.

Here’s to fishing, fresh Steelhead
E5FBE3FF-281E-4CFB-A23E-40DAA339231D.jpeg

When is the last point that we can order these for the extra discount? I should know whether I can order these sometime early next week. BTW, what size gauges are you ordering for the FJ62 trio of gauges: 4 1/2, 4 1/2 & 2 1/16?

When is the last point that we can order these for the extra discount? I should know whether I can order these sometime early next week. BTW, what size gauges are you ordering for the FJ62 trio of gauges: 4 1/2, 4 1/2 & 2 1/16?
Speedhut has the 15% through end of Month. FJ60CAM is adding the 5% additional to buy through him through the end of month. Be best to order ASAP.

I’m trying to cut off this by the end of the month, let me know as soon as you can. I’ll have a ‘mud discount after, but it won’t be the full 20%.

4-1/2 & 2-1/16 are good for 60 & 62. Brackets are in the works too if you want to hit he easy button.

Question for you @FJ60Cam. I previously tapped my head for the 2F temp sender which is M16 x 1.5. Is this the adapter I need for the speedhut sender:

View attachment 1933667

That’s what I’m coming up with - 1/8 NPT for the Speedhut sender, M16x1.5 for the Toyota.

That should work better than the LS temp thread size. There’s not much meat in there and behind the threads and it’s easy to snap the threads off.

I will be buying these for my 62 but waiting to see if the plates will work for a 62 and will want to do the fancy icons too. Like either a Teq and/or LandCruiser or 4wd.

I really like Speed Hut gauges, actually just bought a couple sets not long ago.

Pet peeve, the quad gauge comes with several adapters for the temp sensor. It DOES NOT have the proper adapter for the LS head location. Arguably one of the most used motors in a swap and you have to buy the adapter separate, Auto Meter is the same way.
I even called them to see if you can use the factory ls temp sender it plugs right in but nope have to use thier sender would be sweet to not have to use an adapter...

Their temp sender is 1/8 pipe for christ sake. Talk about an industrial revolution hold over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom