Fishing for 3+ buyers for Speedhut Gauges for 20% off savings. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hojack

♠️Project Snowball❄️
Threads
Cascade Foothills above Eagle Creek, Oregon 🇺🇸
I’m sure others have seen the Speedhut gauge thread. They have 15% off at the company through end of month but @FJ60Cam offered me 20% off if I can find 3 or more buyers to make a purchase. Post up here if interested and will make our orders.
Jason

Nobody yet, that’s why I put fishing. These savings are awesome and an extra 5% offered by @FJ60Cam is too good to pass up. We have til end of month.
I’m in no matter how this goes to get 15% off but @FJ60Cam offered an additional 5%. If your in just need two more. More are welcome also to get in on the deal but he wants me plus 3.
I’m getting 4” speedo and fuel level combo, quad cluster with oil psi, water temp, volts, and 60psi boost. Smaller gauge will be my 1600F EGT gauge. Going to get a Tiny Tach for engine rpms.

Any takers so far? What sizes are you ordering? Do the sets need to be the same gauges?

Each set can be unique. If we need to extend the time frame, I can offer this discount for an initial group buy (all orders placed at once), then a smaller, but still attractive, discount for future purchases.

Will a 4 1/2 - inch fit in the large positions? I'm thinking about this and really need the biggest gauges that I can get into the vehicle. (Yeah, I'm gettin' older and my eyes can't see what they used to. How I miss my 20/12 vision!)

Will a 4 1/2 - inch fit in the large positions? I'm thinking about this and really need the biggest gauges that I can get into the vehicle. (Yeah, I'm gettin' older and my eyes can't see what they used to. How I miss my 20/12 vision!)

I believe they will. I know for sure the 4” fit and lcwizard has brackets for those.

@FJ60Cam can you give an example of the cost of the standard speedo/ tach and quad cluster gauge price at original price and the 20% sale price. Obviously gauge choices and options vary but base prices are great for those on the fence.

So how much money are we looking at for a set of gauges? Does the price change with the set up of what gauges at what location?
Web site I can go see them at?

@Hojack the speedometer gauge i have for the ls swap i am doing has a small tachometer in it.
I want the speedo and fuel combo. That gives me space in cluster to add boost and stock tach location for EGT. Then add the Tiny Tach for rpms.
With the 4BT diesel @boots4 and @GLTHFJ60 both run a Tiny Tach setup.

So how much money are we looking at for a set of gauges? Does the price change with the set up of what gauges at what location?
Web site I can go see them at?
You can also buy direct through Speedhut but @FJ60Cam is extending an extra 5% for a group buy.

@Hojack the other gauge has oil pressure water temp fuel gauge and voltage the small one is trans temp in the middle where the rpm was then the other big one is mph and rpm so you could do the boost in the middle and everything would be in the dash

@Hojack the other gauge has oil pressure water temp fuel gauge and voltage the small one is trans temp in the middle where the rpm was then the other big one is mph and rpm so you could do the boost in the middle and everything would be in the dash
I want to have 1600F exhaust gas temp gauge.

I’m very interested. Have some questions for you Cam about the gauges, senders, etc. with the LS conversion. I’ll shoot you a PM shortly.

Thanks!

-Ed
Please post up on here... as i too have some type of LS engine....
Already have the @lcwizard brackets for these....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom