Fire Extinguisher Mount For 100's (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Any updates on design?

Not really on design. I had one made from aluminum but I think steel is still the way to go. I will make this happen, trying my hardest to do it in a timely manner. I will enlist a fellow cruiser member in town to hopefully speed things up.

To be completely honest, not very well. I have allot of projects to finish (non-cruiser-related) and a family member on borrowed time. I think about the mount every day, I just have allot of other things to think about as well. Every detail of the product has been finished except for the actual production. I have made many attempts to outsource, but every sample has been below the quality I feel belongs in a Cruiser. Most of these guys seem to only care about $, and I simply don't except it. There's plenty of fabricators in Houston and I have a few places lined up. You have my word that the wait will be worth it. I'm sorry to get everyone's hopes up only to have you wait.

To be completely honest, not very well. I have allot of projects to finish (non-cruiser-related) and a family member on borrowed time. I think about the mount every day, I just have allot of other things to think about as well. Every detail of the product has been finished except for the actual production. I have made many attempts to outsource, but every sample has been below the quality I feel belongs in a Cruiser. Most of these guys seem to only care about $, and I simply don't except it. There's plenty of fabricators in Houston and I have a few places lined up. You have my word that the wait will be worth it. I'm sorry to get everyone's hopes up only to have you wait.

Thanks for taking a moment to update us. Family should always come first and foremost.

subd. i am interested.

I am interested in it too. Would you consider teaming with a vendor here to support in production? This might speed things up for you.

Seeing if there is anything new fabrication wise?

Update: Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that we lost our battle with cancer and it put a lot of things in my life on hold.
A couple of weeks ago I revisited this project and approached some fabricators to get the wheels rolling again and I am pleased to announce that I'm proceeding with the brackets 100%. I'm getting a prototype early next week with production to be done shortly after.

The bracket is going to be sold under my business name and I'm going to set up a vendor account and website that y'all can order from.

Keep an eye out on this thread for updates in the following weeks.

And just like before, the bracket will not affect seat movement, will work on either side, and will be solid as a rock with anything you choose to mount on it.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. I'm really excited to share this with you guys.

Sorry for your loss @Matserelli ...life is bigger than Cruisers.

Keep your chin up.

Obviously I'm late to the party and will continue searching other threads, but did this fine bit of engineering make it into production and if so where might one acquire? Many thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom