Fire Extinguisher Mount For 100's (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

in, let me know when ready

@vman07 Not the final product but it gives an idea of the mounting surface

IMG_2404.JPG

I'm interested been trying to figure out a mount within reach of the drivers seat.

This seems like something that I should have... Kind of like recovery gear, spending $ to prepared sucks until it saves the day.

Extinguishers look great, but also, what did you do to the center console trim?
are you asking where the fake wood grain went? Not all were spec'd with it and many take it off (I think it looks terrible and I peeled all mine off).

How do these tie into the floor/seat mounts?

interested

After many requests from local 100 owners, I would like to share my creation to see what everyone thinks. A fire extinguisher mount for both driver and passenger seats. It can accommodate all 2.5 lbs and smaller tanks, as well as most brackets (holders). The mount and extinguisher move with the seat adjustment and are always at hands reach for any size driver. There’s ample room to avoid rubbing getting in and out of the vehicle. They are solid, made from 1/8" steel, and powder coated black. Simple install, approx. 10 min (comes with OEM grade hardware) and has been test fitted in various years of LC’s and LX’s with no issues. Some brackets work better than others however all the common ones have been tested with success. Gun holster adaptation is easily possible, but because of the variety of products and personal preferences I prefer to leave it to the user. I've drawn it out on CAD and it's basically ready for production. Not sure on pricing, but expect it to be more than fair for the quality. I’m curious to see how much interest there is. Any input is appreciated, thank you!

View attachment 1632197
View attachment 1632199
View attachment 1632201

View attachment 1632204
View attachment 1632205
what cellphone mount is that? did it mount to the factory bolts? looks so nice

Interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom