Finally registered.....2004 gx470 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

You volunteering?
I am volunteering to be 1st in line with cash in hand. If I lived within 300 miles, I would happily be a guinea pig for fitment. The hidden winch mount and KDSS sliders are the next 2 things on my list as the suspension is due to be on in the next month.

Speaking of KDSS.......... Can I disconnect the huge front sway bar and run the total chaos lower control arms without the system freaking out? Really wanting those and that secondary shock set up :hmm:

I honestly dont know. I wouldn't think so, but also wouldn't be terribly surprised if you could.

Update.......might be heading up to Metal tech soon so they can take measurements for sliders for kdss 470's. Will know for sure in the next few weeks.

The arb fit pretty damn close on its own. It runs against the hood right at the base where it latches. We had to cut the actual fenders underneath the flares to get it to fit. I took my time trimming the flares to make sure it looked as clean as possible.

Thanks for the kind words guys. Hopefully I will get a few more goodies here soon. Really wanting sliders but I've got kdss

Ah, thank you for the information. I had heard second-hand that the bumper needs some "work" to both clear the hood and grille or that it sticks out too far, leaving a big gap or preventing the skid plates from aligning. I knew about the fender and flare trimming and am prepared for that :clap:

Thanks again for the information and as I mentioned above, you have an awesome looking GX. Can't wait to see what you do for sliders.

@Gx4sevend I am heading to MT for my radflo install on the Feb 5 and have let them know that I have KDSS should they want to take measurements while they have my GX on the rack

Looks like you'll beat me to it. They can't get me in until the 12th so I might be skipping the sliders for a while.

Been trying to register and it finally went through. I'm on t4r.org but its a lot more active over here.

I've got a 2004 gx470 with 100k on it. It's got Icon extended 2.5 coilovers with total chaos uca up front with 2.5's out back too with icon\overland 3.5" springs. Has method racing NV with 35" toyo mt's and an ARB front bumper.

No way to post pics other than to email them to someone.

Just wanted to say hello and that I want in the wood grain warrior crew haha

nice looking

Little update......

Replaced rear shocks to cdc valving
Added metal tech upper and lower links
Added a Califab panhard bar
And......

Changed to the "sport" headlights
0202161031a.jpg

Any first impressions about the upper/lower links and pan hard? Those items are on my list and I'm curious to hear first hand how they are

Can't beat the metal tech for the price. Very beefy. Haven't installed the uppers yet but will be shortly. Definitely "stiffened" the vehicle up which is what I wanted. I think the factory links needed new bushings.

I'm in it less than $800 which is about what just the icon lower links go for.

I cant see, but did you do the cam tabs while you were in there? HUGE difference! I think your lift and mine are twins now lol

Total Chaos is definitely the way to go

It's definitely a better ride. It leans now without the sway bar. So now I've got to even out the front coil overs

Yeah mine did too... Front driver is apparently heavy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom