Builds "THe GeNTLeMaN" BuiLD THReaD (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

THeGeNTLeMaN

WooD GRaiN WaRRioR
Threads
Website
www.followmybuild.com
05' LEXUS GX470 ASH BLUE MICA DARK GREY INTERIOR 109K MILES

ENJOY OR NOT IDC IT'S MY CAR LOL...:steer:

GX470-1.jpg
GX470-2.jpg
GX470-3.jpg

Last edited:
PLASTI DIP RESULTS AND A FEW MORE NIC-NACS
20150814_105833.jpg

USED SOME RUBBER DIAMOND PLATE AS A GRIP FOR SHUTTING MY REAR DOOR ... I WAS TIRED OF CLEANING OF HAND PRINTS
20150814_105841.jpg

WEATHER TECH FLOOR LINERS FOR FRONT AND 2ND ROW ... WON'T OWN A CAR WITHOUT THEM
20150814_105853.jpg

CASSETTE TAPE AUX CORD HA HA ... AND A GRIPPY PHONE PAD THAT FITS NICELY IN FRONT OF THE SHIFTER BC THERE IS NO WHERE BUT YOUR CUP HOLD FOR A CELL PHONE ....
20150814_105922.jpg

AND DICKIES SUN VISOR BC THIS IS THE HOTTEST VEHICLE TO GET INTO IV EVER OWNED
20150814_110022.jpg

THESE ARE OF COURSE ALL LITTLE THINGS NOT REALLY COOL CUSTOM WORKS BUT DO MAKE THE VEHICLE EXPERIENCE A LIL MORE ENJOYABLE. ..

PRETENDING IN MY PARKING LOT :)
20150814_170545.jpg

DIDN'T TAKE PICTURES OF THE HARDWARE BEFORE I INSTALLED SORRY ... BUT OVER THE WEEKEND KEVIN AT SSS HELPED ME INSTALL METAL TECH REAR SPRING CONVERSION KIT AND RADFLO +3 SHOCKS AND COILS ... DIDN'T HAVE TIME FOR THE FRONT SUSPENSION BUT IT WILL BE IN THE NEXT UPDATE
20150817_090111.jpg

Looking good

Nice! What size tires?

Not as much as I'd like, but I get out every so often. I'm planning on trans-Utah (NV to CO offroad) in June 2016 - wanna go?

Nice, the letters and black wheels make the tire look bigger than it is, setup looks awesome!

Thank you I really like a the combo ... Iv been in love with those tires for a few years now ... Since MTs are so popular now I think the Red Letters are just a small something thats different than what others are running ... I wanted to get 33x12.5R18 but for some odd reason out of all the sizes that tire comes in that size and maybe one other is the only ones that doesnt come with the red letters ...

Moving along pretty well, good looking build. I would be interested to hear how those tires do in wet weather.

Moving along pretty well, good looking build. I would be interested to hear how those tires do in wet weather.
thank you ...Its the first day iv had them on ... and it raining , so far iv stayed out of the ditches and other peoples bumpers LOL ... The one thing I've heard about these tires is they are not very good in the sand other than that its a good tire all around ... and actually is pretty quiet on the street

My tires are 10 ply 285/70/17 and my wheels are 9" wide but they do not look as wide on my GX as THeGenTLeMaN wheels and tires .The off set must be different on or may be the shape of those wheels with the deep dish make them look wider ?

CIMG0049.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom