few questions (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a 1.5f what do you think the towing capacity is wondering if I could haul my quads or maybe a small boat lol.. also need some opinions I have a hard top the top doors and back doors are in good shape I had them blasted. But the side panels are shot to hell glass is still good.. who offers replacement parts for oem hard top stuff I just can't find anything. They are beyond rust repair. I was thinking about just doing a soft top, but I can't stand to have something incomplete .

You could haul two quads on a light trailer or a small outboard boat. Any kind of hill is going to s*ck, so keep that in mind for route planning.

Hard top sides are available in the classifieds for reasonable prices.

The most-complicated part of a soft-top frame is the B-Pillar, which can be fabricated from a pair of hard top sides that you don't mind cutting up.

Oh thanks because I read on here people with soft doors leak and tops don't line up so on worried. Spend 800 dollars on something and it don't work.

For loads like what you are planning to pull, I would be more worried about the rear crossmember of your frame. You should have a Class 4 hitch for loads like that.

The ONLY bumper that I know of that I would recommend for loads like that is the 4+ bumper that lc wizard makes for MAF.

As far as the engine, there are F.5s, and there are F.5s. Really not a fair question without knowing your compression and tire size.

On the side panels, you scenario begs for a wanted ad in the classifieds. Make sure to post your location, as shipping ain't cheap.

Best

Mark A.

I have a 1.5f what do you think the towing capacity is wondering if I could haul my quads or maybe a small boat lol.. also need some opinions I have a hard top the top doors and back doors are in good shape I had them blasted. But the side panels are shot to hell glass is still good.. who offers replacement parts for oem hard top stuff I just can't find anything. They are beyond rust repair. I was thinking about just doing a soft top, but I can't stand to have something incomplete .

I have one very good side of a hard top. I'll sell it to you.

On the hauling basically a light tailor with a 400lbs quad on it

I've noticed in pictures the spare tire on the back being mounted on the driver side... mine is on the passenger side is this right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom