Feeler – 100 series lightweight, high clearance, low cost Rock Rail/Sliders (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

One set of 100 series rails remain before a sizable price increase from the new steel tariffs hit.

Note: If you are in the market of any armor from anyone manufacture order today because everyone being hit with sizable material cost going forward.

Phil, I'd be interested in that last set of 100 series rails if you still have them.

Purchased...I dont do extreme rock crawling, these were exactly what I was looking for.

(yes, I know 1st post...been lurking for quite a while, finally registered and posted, lol)

Last edited:
In stock with NO price increase this go around:clap:

Free Shipping in the lower 48 states

Order link ► Rock Rails - Land Cruiser Products - LCP

img_9439-jpg.935199

imageuploadedbyih8mud-forum1405389122-813323-jpg.917368

@LandCruiserPhil Any chance you would make these for the gx470/120 guys? Seems perfect for the lighter weight trucks.

Can you use a hi-lift on these?

@LandCruiserPhil Any chance you would make these for the gx470/120 guys? Seems perfect for the lighter weight trucks.

Can you use a hi-lift on these?

Not available for the GX due to the plastic side trim.:( The rails fit to close to the body for a hi-lift.

Bummer! Thanks...

Hi lift is the most unsafe and dangerous way to change or service a tire. Have you seen the Jack adapters for the factory Toyota jack?:)
No please school me!

No please school me!

Hi lift requires you to lift all the available suspension before it begins to lift a tire. If you are forced to use a hilift you should strap the axle to the frame prior to lifting it.
Again the safest way is the factory jack and a Jack Adapter. The head is slightly oversize to allow the head to pivot while keeping the jack vertical. One will hard pressed with a jack and adapter positioned per the factory recommendation to get it to fall. THis a challenge to all as I have tried hard with zero luck.

jack adp 80-100 rear.JPG

IMG_5726.JPG

Attachments

• 80 series jack location (1).pdf
    329.3 KB · Views: 81
Hi lift requires you to lift all the available suspension before it begins to lift a tire. If you are forced to use a hilift you should strap the axle to the frame prior to lifting it.
Again the safest way is the factory jack and a Jack Adapter. The head is slightly oversize to allow the head to pivot while keeping the jack vertical. One will hard pressed with a jack and adapter positioned per the factory recommendation to get it to fall. THis a challenge to all as I have tried hard with zero luck.

View attachment 1741874

View attachment 1741876

Looking at your site which jack for a GX470? I take it the 100 series would be it but just checking.

Free bump for Phil.

Love the idea behind these, add me to the list that wish they worked for my LX470.

I'm trying to get an idea of what it would take to get these on an LX? Is the issue getting the bolts in, or is the the cladding along the whole length of the vehicle?

Thanks!

Just wanted to comment after purchasing these.. They are AWESOME. Light weight and provide piece of mind without sacrificing clearance. Tested these pretty thoroughly in Chattanooga. Scrapped them both up good and the whole vehicle landed on the passenger side one.. Hardly a dent. Just touched them up and good to go. Really cant beat the price to your door. One of the best value items ive added to my cruiser.

@LandCruiserPhil

rock rails.jpg

IMG_20181006_105437621_HDR.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom