Feeler – 100 series lightweight, high clearance, low cost Rock Rail/Sliders (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I've had these on my 98 LC here in New Mexico for several months:

full

They have performed great. With the extra clearance and the greatly reduced weight versus sliders, they have helped me keep the suspension stock as I wanted.

I'm liking the color matched armor.

Bummer man, you should design a set for an LX. I'm wanting a lower profile slider but might have to bite the bullet and get some opor.

I picked up a set from Phil yesterday, and threw them on today.

Quality wise they are professional, as well made as you will find. The install was quick and easy taking about an hour.

These aren't good for the money. They are just good. These are all 95% of the guys out there will need.

Jim

Last edited:
Took the truck to Crown King this weekend via Kirkland Junction. We didn't run into anything where the sliders were needed, but it was nice to know they were there.

Jim

Hello all, any more user updates on this sliders? i do like the idea. I was at first thinking to use the oem steps mounting points but this looks easier to make. Anyone really hanged on this sliders since?

Last weekend same design in an 80
PM if I can help, in stock, ready to ship, and operators standing by.:D

The rail took its hardest hit yet in the picture. I was able to dent the .090 walled tubing. If I was able to dent .090 can you imagine what I would of done to the factory sheet metal. Basically the Rails saved me more than there cost in body damage with one hit.
IMG_8336.JPG

Last edited:
Funny that this old thread is active again. We spoke a couple of years ago about these and just dug this up again tonight. Phil, are you saying you have them ready for 100s or just 80s?

Funny that this old thread is active again. We spoke a couple of years ago about these and just dug this up again tonight. Phil, are you saying you have them ready for 100s or just 80s?

Its a LCP secret menu item,LOL. We have few sets in stock for both the 80 & 100.

I'm glad I knew the secret password! What's the cost for the product shipped to 40207?

I'm glad I knew the secret password! What's the cost for the product shipped to 40207?

$370 Shipped in the USA (48 states)

Rails do not fit LX with plastic clad side molding in place.

Last edited:
What’s the current price shipped on these? And do they come in that color or raw? Few free to pm If easier

Thanks Phil

What’s the current price shipped on these? And do they come in that color or raw? Few free to pm If easier

Thanks Phil

For the remaining stock our price is $370 shipped.
Rails are shipped primed and need a final finish of choice.

NOTE: I have already been notified by our steel suppliers "because of tariffs put in place by the President, has made cost of material go way up."

Nice job as always Phil. If you ever make one with an step extension so my short ass can still put surfboards on the rack i am in :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom