Fall Crawl (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Friday only for me, might make it up Thursday eve.

You will have just as much, if not more fun riding with Someone I rode with EDIT: Brother Burl for 2-5 years when I was building My Junk. Had more fun becouse I didn't have to worry just jump in and ride. Jump out and take some pictures.

Hey, the "S" in someone was capitalized. That means not just any old someone, but a special "Someone". You have to take what love you can get from this crowd. They aren't going to shower you with rose petals and champagne. Much more likely to shower you with campfire sparks from a Mickey bomb they prodded you to make for their entertainment and drink your beer while borrowing your torque wrench. But that's how we do it on Mars.

I feel so much better now :flipoff2::flipoff2:

I'll be there Thursday probably semi early. Planning to get there around 3:00. Get setup and wheel the micro 45!
I'm a little Excited sense I missed Coal Mine.
I'm ready to wheel!!

Is the plan to camp at RC Thursday through Sunday and wheel at Anthracite Friday and RC Saturday?

I’m coming I plan to probably just wheel @ RC so anyone who may want to just wheel there I can lead a group there.

I'm still in the air, I really want to come, but the wife is expecting, and may be doing so that weekend. I'm gonna play it as close as I can before booking a hotel and whatnot.

I know this is very much a game-time decision, but for those wheeling at Anthracite on Friday what time do you expect to meet at the AOAA parking lot in the morning? I'm not leaving home until Friday morning, so I'm trying to decide it it's worth it to try to make it up in time to join you.

Felix I think you'll find wheeling at AAOA worthwhile. We'll be meeting in the lot at AAOA at 8:30, the usual time. Of course it's a few hours earlier than the Capital City group's normal start time...……………………...

What's your point?

Have fun guys! I'm going to have to pass on jerking around off road with you jerks this time around. The shoulder should be rehabbed for next year's Relic Run. I'll have those dents pressed out by then and be ready to add some new ones.

Yikes. I like wheeling Anthracite, but there’s no way I’m making it by 8:30.

I’ll wheel with Burl at RC. I can count on him sleeping in.

I'm planning to come up mid afternoon Friday and mooch a ride on Saturday. Austin is planning to come with me and Matt might also make an appearance. I was planning to come up on Thursday but I just realized I don't get back home until late Thursday night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom