Fair Market price for 1992 70 2 door Turbo diesel (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

He is asking 19k

Do not buy that for 19K. Better off talking directly to Steve at LCD and getting exactly what you want for that price from JDM/Aus [think he covers both regions..]

As a data point: I went for a local BJ73 w/ a 3B earlier this year. I knew it'd be slow, but the turbo makes it drivable. I sacrificed condition [rusty around panel edges] for a known engine and 'not perfect' so I could have fun with it. It also has the springy seats and suspension wasn't clapped out, at ~12K. It had the PTO winch, and a few other upgrades that all factored into the pricing for me, and I didn't want to spend ~20K for an import.

HTH.

Here's a nice on on bring a trailer

it's a 95 HZJ73, 1HZ, 5 speed, RHD AND lockers! ...the listing isn't correctly titled at the moment.

1995 Toyota Land Cruiser HZJ73 5-Speed

Gotta say, I don't hate the Lexus rims. It's been repainted. My guess is over $25K potentially over $30k.

1602883705968fdcJDM-Toyota-LC-for-Sale-A-GC.com-1-scaled.jpg

Last edited:
Dunno bout y'all, but I'm super hot for that clear faced Double DIN head unit including MiniDisc [what year is it!?]. Nice eye candy if nothing else.

Dunno bout y'all, but I'm super hot for that clear faced Double DIN head unit including MiniDisc [what year is it!?]. Nice eye candy if nothing else.

The Double DIN selection in the Japanese market is extensive. Much more vast compared to the US market. Nearly every JDM car from the 90s had a Double DIN provision from the factory. I remember walking through the stereo shops in Japan back in the day checking out all the DD head units.

I looked at th

it's a 95 HZJ73, 1HZ, 5 speed, RHD AND lockers! ...the listing isn't correctly titled at the moment.

Gotta say, I don't hate the Lexus rims. It's been repainted. My guess is over $25K potentially over $30k.

I looked at the add for that one. It is nice. I could be wrong, but I think the 1hz may be the best engine in a 70 series. There is value and security in a simple engine/vehicle that is not to complex to work on yourself..........Driving with the steering wheel on the wrong side for the roads you drive really isn't a big deal. You get used to it fairly quick. The only thing you tend to mess up a bit is turning on the windshield wipers instead of the turn signals when you turn.
Anyone have any opinion on a prado with the 3liter KZT-E engine? Those are still fairly cheap in comparison.

Hello,

I found a picture. I remember Wayne took a 73 Series FRP top, cut out some 11 in. and then glued it back together.

View attachment 2472652

I have seen aftermarket SWB FRP tops but nothing close to what Wayne did.

If I remember correctly, there was a company in Australia that made FRP tops for Light Duty 70 Series. I am not sure whether this company is still alive. Sadly, I do not have any pictures of it.

Juan
This KZJ70 (for sale in France) has a hardtop that looks like to be a 73 hardtop chopped :
1603658264375.png

1603658314853.png

Sold for $30K to a Mr. Smith.
Heading to the Catskills in NY.
@Onur = Mr. Smith??

or Agent Smith??

0f0ac95c3bdb7a83782de887558839ef.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom