Factory FJ40 Soft Tops, Bikini Tops, and Dusters. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I forgot this one

IMG_2068.JPG

I haven’t looked at every page in this thread so I my have missed it but can you post a pic of how the windshield strip/attachment looks/works?
Thanks

I believe it's called buckskin. Julie could tell you for sure.

I haven’t looked at every page in this thread so I my have missed it but can you post a pic of how the windshield strip/attachment looks/works?
Thanks

Same here. I have a Teq Top with OEM bows, has what I believe an OEM channel across the windshield. I'd like a add a bikini top... can you point me in the right direction here?

Same here. I have a Teq Top with OEM bows, has what I believe an OEM channel across the windshield. I'd like a add a bikini top... can you point me in the right direction here?
The track for the soft tops is round and slides in the windshield channel. The bikini top can be made with the flat track “Best Top versions “ or the round track I use . I don’t currently have a picture of it I’ll try to locate one and post it. Julie

I got my top right before I went to Colorado and then to SAS#2. It looks great and worked out really well. I ordered matching fabric for my doors which I didn't have time to get recovered before I left, but will get that done soon.

IMG_1892.jpg

IMG_2089.JPG

View attachment 1757700 Here the picture of track used

Do you happen to have a picture of the rail/track that is attach to the windshield frame? Also a source for said rail/track would be great too. I bought the bestop version and I am not impressed.

Last edited:
Do you happen to have a picture of the rail/track that is attach to the windshield frame? Also a source for send rail/track would be great too. I bought the bestop version and I am not impressed.
I don’t have a picture of it I’m getting one. You can order track from me... Julie

Will it come coated or just raw steel?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom