F/F.5 Vent Hose Work Around (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

OGBeno

23303-56040
GOLD Star
Threads
Vent hose from valve/rocker cover to air filter housing.

From a 1FZ-FE:

EB71848F-C853-4F1E-8953-7050CFB939DC.jpeg

Use 96112-10220 hose clamps for a good fit.

Will need to be trimmed.

Installed:

854E3D98-E583-4915-9AC3-0FC8AF96BFD7.jpeg

Hope it helps keep things Toyota.

:cheers:

Love these quick finds

Don’t worry. I’ll keep doing your work for you.

Not sure what that means but I’m just going to assume it’s some sort of odd joke.
Unless I was supposed to start a new thread every time I found a nice Toyota part substitution, I must have missed that section of the memo

Not sure what that means but I’m just going to assume it’s some sort of odd joke.
Unless I was supposed to start a new thread every time I found a nice Toyota part substitution, I must have missed that section of the memo

It means what I said it means. Nothing more, nothing less.

There’s been a lot of pics of cruisers posted from around the world but not sure I’ve seen many from China.

There’s been a lot of pics of cruisers posted from around the world but not sure I’ve seen many from China.
I've been meaning to make a thread asking about this for a long time. I've ordered a couple of Toyota parts and the oem sticker also says made in China.... And sadly, I had ordered a pair of Fj40 H4 headlights as a back up. While the bulbs and headlight housing said "made in Japan" the little black boxes on the wiring harness (I forgot what they are called) say made in China. The set of H4 headlight I had bought a year prior and installed have "made in Japan" on those same black boxes.

Seems like Toyota is skimping out on us

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom