Experience with aftermarket front corner lights? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
The PO of my “new to me” ‘06 decided to go all-in on a clear LED conversion, and the hack job of a corner light is downright awful. Has anyone used these eBay replacements, or have another source of decent quality lights?
TIA

A9189AD2-55B5-4B0A-B2A4-5355B5DC7C8F.jpg

still available from Toyota

I bought new oem corners recently after my 23 year old originals fell apart while trying to change a bulb (I was ham-fisted in removing the housing from the car and the lens came off). I ordered a set from eBay for ~$40 and they were complete junk. The aftermarket are not worth the money. I know it’s said a lot here, but save yourself the time and buy oem.

Aftermarket brande such as DEPOT and EAGLE EYES are good. Anything else are junk. OEM is the way to go if you plan to keep the truck for some time. I got my clear corners DEPO from a seller in Lithuania! It still holds well, came with light bulbs too.

I bought new oem corners recently after my 23 year old originals fell apart while trying to change a bulb (I was ham-fisted in removing the housing from the car and the lens came off). I ordered a set from eBay for ~$40 and they were complete junk. The aftermarket are not worth the money. I know it’s said a lot here, but save yourself the time and buy oem.
That sounds like good advice.
Having a hard time finding p/n online. Anyone have a go-to parts diagram?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom