Expeditions West Pics w/ ARB front bumper

Is it me, or do the mirrors look different? One seems tall (green), and the other seems wide (blue). I've noticed this on other pictures I've seen of it as well.

It's definitely growing on me, too. Dumb question since I haven't bought a new car in, um, forever: is dark window tinting like this on rear windows an option or just standard practice these days? I think if it lacked the futuristic tinting, I might be inclined to really like it. Those rear windows just still don't look right to me.

ballardcruiser said:
It's definitely growing on me, too. Dumb question since I haven't bought a new car in, um, forever: is dark window tinting like this on rear windows an option or just standard practice these days? I think if it lacked the futuristic tinting, I might be inclined to really like it. Those rear windows just still don't look right to me.

This looks a little less tinted to me, maybe they just put some darker tint on to showcase it at SEMA. Then again, maybe I just have a problem with my eyes. :D

Hayes

Is that green one got a flat (maybe saitn) finish or is it just me?
Also, what's going on with the tubular hoops on the rear bumper in pic #3?
ARB bumper looks nice.

Hayes

yooper

SILVER Star

The green one isn't real. It's a plastic mockup. Look at the edges of the panels - there is no shadow. Probably there are other differences besides the mirrors.

I dig the ARB, shovel and HiLift on the roof rack, and the Jerry can carrier. Are those real beadlocks?

yooper

SILVER Star

Rear visibility looks pretty poor through this little window, and when you open the door you'll be backing into traffic if you are pulled over...

That's a huge f'ing door. That tire (50 pounds) + 5 gal gas (30 pounts) + stuff in pockets (20 pounds) + door itself (50 pounds) = 150pounds = Heavy

yooper said:
Hmm, it looks more real in this pic. I definitely dig the flat green - best color yet.

Do you think that might be "Titanium", one of the suspected color choices? looks greenish to me also.

Scott,
Thanks For posting the pic's. Do yuo have anymore of the ICON by TLC. I called them today and they are apparantly going to start producing them in small quanitities. BTW the fj looks much better w/ the bull bar and wheels. It is starting to grow on me now :D

Top Bottom