Expeditions West Pics w/ ARB front bumper (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I can scan it when I get back to work, but that wont be until Monday.

Maybe someone else can do it in the meantime, or I can take a digiphoto of it and someone could host it somewhere?

Who is Bill Burke?

He's of 4-Wheeling America fame. Kinda a big celebrity in the Rover world (competed in the Camel Trolphy), he's renowned as being a 4Wheeling "expert", whatever that means.

He's got a couple of DVD's out about basic 4 wheel drive techniques, including "Getting Unstuck".

shocker said:
He's of 4-Wheeling America fame. Kinda a big celebrity in the Rover world (competed in the Camel Trolphy), he's renowned as being a 4Wheeling "expert", whatever that means.

He's got a couple of DVD's out about basic 4 wheel drive techniques, including "Getting Unstuck".

Thanks

What does the shift pattern on the transfer case shifter look like? Is it just 4hi-4lo, like a fulltime 4wd? or is it 2hi-4hi-4lo? Any center diff lock switch?

Thanks for all the info/pics! :)

So it'll be avaliable with a 6-Speed, Full-Time 4WD, Center Locker & Rear Locker, and you can disable ATRAC? Not bad!

All it needs now is a diesel option... and SFA/Locker... and a completely redesigned exterior ;)

Last edited:
expeditionswest said:
I added product detail to the FJ Cruiser page. I talked with the Product Manager from Toyota this morning.

He also said all of them will have a white top except the black one, it's solid black.

This thing is sounding better and better..I can't wait till its been out for a few yrs. Thanks for the info Scott and others.

Tools R Us said:
He also said all of them will have a white top except the black one, it's solid black.

Do you know if he was referring to the special edition only? There has been talk of a special edition that will be black, with a black roof and black wheels.

Thanks!!

-Granger

Darn I wanted a black one with a white roof. There is pics in auto spy of the black on with the blk roof

Have the roof painted. Not a big deal.

uzj100

dfmorse said:
I wonder how hard it is to change plugs?

very easy. The big black plastic cover comes off w/ 2 10mm bolts on top and all the plugs are within easy reach for the most part

The outfitted pics look really good. Really tempted to bite the bullet

Hi All:

It is good there is an ARB Bull Bar available for this "rig" - it needs one to protect all of that plastic! ;)

Regards,

Alan
Seattle

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom