Builds Evolution of a Land Cruiser: My 80's build thread (15 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sean's rear bumper makes for some nice rock sliders :)

Inspiring thread, thanks for posting all of the information and larger than life pictures.

;)

fordyce it is!! we can go in at the committee entrance and not miss much (hill 1 and 2). or the whole thing! sounds sweet!

Serious trail envy here Jose. Great story and pics. Your rig is so well setup, love how organized all your gear is and your preparedness for everything. This rig is the real deal, awesome build.

;)

fordyce it is!! we can go in at the committee entrance and not miss much (hill 1 and 2). or the whole thing! sounds sweet!

Count me in on dat!!!!!

Which day again!? I might have fri/sat off in sept/oct and could do a sweet two day trip.

Why didn't you cut both rear fenders the same? Or were we not supposed to notice?

Inspiring thread, thanks for posting all of the information and larger than life pictures.

Amazing man!! I love your thread, the pictures are unreal!! I want to visit this place! Reminds me of Yogi Bear for some reason lol

Serious trail envy here Jose. Great story and pics. Your rig is so well setup, love how organized all your gear is and your preparedness for everything. This rig is the real deal, awesome build.

Simply AWESOME!!!! Awesome rigs and awesome photos!!!!

Thanks guys, really appreciate the feedback. The plan is to keep on giving you guys lots of pics for as long as I can :cheers:

Why didn't you cut both rear fenders the same? Or were we not supposed to notice?

Patience grasshopper! They're both trimmed, but I only started the additional trim on the driver's side. Since the cutting is so invasive into the body and the interior cabin, I went to weld and seal up one side first before I go on to the other side. Been busy with work lately so haven't had much time to set aside for more welding.

Count me in on dat!!!!!

Which day again!? I might have fri/sat off in sept/oct and could do a sweet two day trip.

Well the other guys were planning on doing Fordyce 19-21st. A few were also tossing around 13-14 for a Rubicon run. You guys interested?

So I take it since you were able to post vids and pictures that your axe mount, like mine, hasn't let loose and killed you yet!

I will see what my schedule looks like. Im already taking the 19-24 off in sept for pismo and from pismo to california city to check out a plot of land.

Wish I had weekends off. I have sunday mondays off

Wow! It's been said time and time again but soooo much inspiration. Such a great example of a well modded 80. You U.S guys do things differently and I really like it! I would love to drive some of these trails they look awesome and such scenic campgrounds. Very very jealous.
Keep up the good work mate, Subscribed.

Tomorrow for cantina on the con fundraiser!? Just go in and play a little for the day and have tacos and brews before heading down the hill?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom