Element Fire Extinguisher (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

i tried the coupon code for 2 and it didn't work.

Same here. Was just ordering one.

I think the best thing about these is they don’t foul everything with powder and are non-toxic (Only downside...no way to turn them off. :)
But seems like a great idea...especially in engine fires where you might not have a clean, straight path to hit a flame source directly with a standard unit.

Same here. Was just ordering one.

I think the best thing about these is they don’t foul everything with powder and are non-toxic (Only downside...no way to turn them off. :)
But seems like a great idea...especially in engine fires where you might not have a clean, straight path to hit a flame source directly with a standard unit.

PM sent

has anyone actualy used one of these? Its one of those want one but never want to use one kind of thing...

has anyone actualy used one of these? Its one of those want one but never want to use one kind of thing...

Ya... I hear ya on the never-wanna-need-it thing.
I’ve used my fire extinguishers four separate & critical times...but never on my own vehicle, and never off road. All highway/freeway incidents.

Curious about this unusual solution as well...but the cost is pretty high for me...considering that I’m far more likely to be helping out some random stranger than saving my own truck. If they came down in price, I’d keep at least two handy...

I just purchased 2 E50s
Hope I never use them.

Hey @LC4LIFE, you planning on stocking these again?

Most likely. There have been some importing/shipping issues related to CV19 making them not so profitable for me. I will have a decision later this week and will post back.

Thanks,

Davdi

Gotcha... understandable. I've got a conventional extinguisher for now, but want to upgrade to two of these.

Most likely. There have been some importing/shipping issues related to CV19 making them not so profitable for me. I will have a decision later this week and will post back.

Thanks,

Davdi

Hi Everyone,

New coupon code for 10% off is now active. Use MUDEL21 at checkout for the discount.

I'm wondering if people have additional real-world experience with these Element fire extinguishers? I'm starting to have doubts based on some reviews popping up, so I posted some of the videos I found (both good and bad) over in the general recovery forum:

Anyone have additional experience?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom