Dual Gauge Pod - Install (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

One for boost gauge. The other is for the turbo wastegate, which isn't used on SCs. So its gets plugged.
i figured that but thats never stoped me from buying stuff from you that dosent go to my truck LOLOLO but really

its a celica pod I have same off ebay but its high quality

Bump :flipoff2:

Looking for a single or double pod to retain grab handle. Did y'all have any luck with other make/model pods.

I did my dual gauge pod setup less than a year ago with the Integra dual pillar from GlowShift... super cheap and fit decently with some slight trimming and shaping with a heat gun.

Edit: I will say the gauges do not face you at a perfectly perpendicular plane, but I am happy with the solution. I attached a picture to show what it looks like. I had to trim about 1/4-3/8" from the side that runs along the windshield. I used the head gun to help mold it around the front side. Then I got the part where the grab handle attaches really warm and mushy, then installed the grab handle and let it cool. Not meaning to hijack, but does anyone have a paint match color for the grab handle?

IMG_7206.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom