Driving lights - What's Your Favorite?

Taking a poll: what is your favorite off-road driving light and why? No fog lights allowed :D

Post up all you night lighters,
-dogboy- '87 FJ60

if u mean fog lights on the grillguard i have some, they r piaa 550s i like them worth every penny, but since u dont care about those. i have silverstar lights and i am not happy with them (not enough light output), lookin into buyin new ones soon.... very soon. so i jsut turn on my fog lights and hope i dont pass the police.....

6 inch diameter wagner sealed beams in any 6 inch housing(KC, etc.), cheap and very bright. Real nice in the winter up here in AK.

Doc

I have the Hella FF1000's, same size as your headlights, but they are an add on driving light, mine are on the bumper. Very nice light. Not as high end as the lightforce, but nice.

GLTHFJ60

Rum Runnin'
SILVER Star

I'm planning on buying a set of Lightforce 240's after my research. The Lightforce lights seem to be the most cost effective while providing the maximum amount of features.

:beer:

Landpimp

GOLD Star

Hella 4000 Euro beams or Lightforce or PIAA 80 Series with H4's.

But really a set of good H-4' E-codes and high wattage bulbs is the way to go, I have takin my driving lights off my cruisers, just use good headlamps and good fogs(whoops ;)

IPF 900's, been on my Cruiser for about 8 years, awesome pattern. I just restored them in anticipation of re-installing them on the refurbished Cruiser.

cbmontgo

SILVER Star

Well, I gotta give it to Fearnofish!; he has a good point. Just replace those double-D's now and then and you're good to go!

Of course, I DO like double D's.............................................

Top Bottom