Driving lights - What's Your Favorite? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Taking a poll: what is your favorite off-road driving light and why? No fog lights allowed :D

Post up all you night lighters,
-dogboy- '87 FJ60

if u mean fog lights on the grillguard i have some, they r piaa 550s i like them worth every penny, but since u dont care about those. i have silverstar lights and i am not happy with them (not enough light output), lookin into buyin new ones soon.... very soon. so i jsut turn on my fog lights and hope i dont pass the police.....

Lightforce 240's

Big, beefy, and powerful!

i love em :grinpimp:
lightforce 240.JPG

Fisho said:
Lightforce 240's

Big, beefy, and powerful!

i love em :grinpimp:
Can't go wrong with Lightforce. I'm finishing up the wiring for a pair on my 80. The 240s are BIG.

6 inch diameter wagner sealed beams in any 6 inch housing(KC, etc.), cheap and very bright. Real nice in the winter up here in AK.

I have the Hella FF1000's, same size as your headlights, but they are an add on driving light, mine are on the bumper. Very nice light. Not as high end as the lightforce, but nice.

P6230021.jpg

I'm planning on buying a set of Lightforce 240's after my research. The Lightforce lights seem to be the most cost effective while providing the maximum amount of features.

:beer:

Old school "KC" wih the smiley face cover!

Hella 4000 Euro beams or Lightforce or PIAA 80 Series with H4's.

But really a set of good H-4' E-codes and high wattage bulbs is the way to go, I have takin my driving lights off my cruisers, just use good headlamps and good fogs(whoops ;)

IPF 900's, been on my Cruiser for about 8 years, awesome pattern. I just restored them in anticipation of re-installing them on the refurbished Cruiser.

4-cell mag lights. Me and the Mrs each hold one out the window. They''re the ultimate in manuverable lighting!

Well, I gotta give it to Fearnofish!; he has a good point. Just replace those double-D's now and then and you're good to go!

Of course, I DO like double D's.............................................

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom