Drip rails (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Usually around the house, sometimes in a tree or a
The black trim on my drip rails is lifting in certain places. Is there any harm in just removing it all together. I've tried 3M trim adhesive, but it didn't last long. Not a big deal just tired of looking at it.

The rail under the moulding is not one solid piece, there is a seam in the middle that looks a bit odd. If that does not bother you there is no reason you can't go without the mouldings. There could be a change in wind noise, that's about it.

The black trim on my drip rails is lifting in certain places. Is there any harm in just removing it all together. I've tried 3M trim adhesive, but it didn't last long. Not a big deal just tired of looking at it.

I replaced mine.

I can't remember the price, but I do remember that it was considerably cheaper than I expected.

Doesn't it just snap in place? I think you can squeeze the profile together a bit to get it to fit tighter.

The current published list price is $62.16 each.
I don't ship them because it costs more than the mouldings do due to how long they are.

The current published list price is $62.16 each.
I don't ship them because it costs more than the mouldings do due to how long they are.

Less than a tank of gas.

I guess I'll try squeezing them back together and see if that works. If not they're coming off.

Thanks for the reply Dan, but I would rather put the money into something more important.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom