Drink holders on the stock 60 series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Before I get lynched for asking just know I live in Portland where the coffee flows like wine. So besides spending a couple hundred bucks on a Tuffy console where does everyone put their cup of coffee. I'm a guy who can definitely hold and drive at the same time while shifting. However its those turning corners that get me. So guys and gals what are you using to hold a hot or cold beverage? Sorry I need my cup of good morning america to get my day started.

What I did sounds kind of funky...but it works great and I love it. Sorry no pics, but here is what I did.

I bought cup holders from Tuffy. The metal one that holds 2 large drinks and usually goes on the bottom of the Tuffy console. This thing sits PERFECTLY on the top lid of the 60 center box.

Super sturdy, holds the large cups we get nowadays and cost about $25...what's not to like.

Last edited:
When the rear seat is folded down, I have a beach blanket that lives in the cruiser that stuffs between the e-brake handle and rear seat. The PO removed the "cupholders" on the stock console so there's enough room for the blanket and a travel mug to stuff in that space. If the rear seat is set up my passenger's left hand makes a solid cupholder. :grinpimp:

Last edited:
Thanks for the plug. Here's the actual link that will take you directly to the 60/62 Series products. The promo code on the link above is outdated. The current promo/coupon code for mud members is "TEQ15".
60/62 Series LandCruiser Archives - BH3D Printing

Thanks for the plug. Here's the actual link that will take you directly to the 60/62 Series products. The promo code on the link above is outdated. The current promo/coupon code for mud members is "TEQ15".
60/62 Series LandCruiser Archives - BH3D Printing

Hey mate, any chance you make a product or can recommend where I could mount your product if I have a 60 series with the front bench seat?

Hey mate, any chance you make a product or can recommend where I could mount your product if I have a 60 series with the front bench seat?
I have not made anything yet for the 60 with a front bench. I would have to design something that mounted to the dash or just under it in the middle. I would need access to a 60 with a bench and I don't know of any local to me.

well another thumbs up i just received my cup holder all the way to western australia great product.....will post up a pic when installed.

I know you mentioned not wanting to buy a tuffy console but I love the storage, padded top, and cup holders. It also locks if you need to keep things from prying eyes.

That being said, some bolt in an ammo box and then bolt cup holders to the front of that. It is a lot cheaper but requires some fab work.

Smithy built console with Tuffy drink holder is working great! I love the arm rest! Modified it to fit the center heater, as found here in Mud. This site is awesome!

Smithy built console with Tuffy drink holder is working great! I love the arm rest! Modified it to fit the center heater, as found here in Mud. This site is awesome!
Yea someday I’ll upgrade to this. Love the lock box and perfect spot to put in an inverter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom