Door panel predicament....need some help. 1/2 price strut kit to whoever can help! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

c2dfj45

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.c2dusa.com
Trying to sort out door panels for my 79 project but running into an issue.

Willing to offer up a 1/2 price deal on my 70 series hood strut kit to whoever can help out with the right part number.

I need door panels like this(pic taken from 16 GRJ71 I found online). FULL vinyl, armrest, power window, power lock. Grey.

I can only find this.....67650-60210-B1(RH) and 67660-60240-B1(LH)....they have a cloth insert. Not feeling the insert.

Any ideas on how to source the all vinyl ones? Anyone have a 71/74/79 that they could lend me their VIN so I could run it on the various sites to see what I can find. They're expensive....sure hate to get the wrong thing. Seems like Middle East trucks have these but my Middle East source couldn't find them.

Hopefully somebody can help out!

That's too easy.

67620-6A310-E0 (LH)
67610-6A310-E0 (RH)

I'll pass my savings onto someone else since I have a set already.

Wow...that was fast. Lol. Any suggestions where to find those? Can't seem to find that part number with Amayama, Partsouq or Megazip.

Ha.....I'll see what I can come up with. Was hoping I was going to plug in some numbers, send over some paypal and check this off my list! Not so easy....

Ha.....I'll see what I can come up with. Was hoping I was going to plug in some numbers, send over some paypal and check this off my list! Not so easy....

Al Futtaim and the rest of the distributor dealerships in the GCC have telephones too. They answer them. They can order parts for you and ship them too. :)

You mean people answer phones and can take orders still? Haven't had to do that in a LONG time. Might be a little rusty.

Appreciate it Beno. I should have just asked you first.....I have hours and hours in this stupid search.

You mean people answer phones and can take orders still? Haven't had to do that in a LONG time. Might be a little rusty.

Appreciate it Beno. I should have just asked you first.....I have hours and hours in this stupid search.

You'd have to pay me for my knowledge. No one wants to do that.

^^^
Oh, yes we do. We are glad you are around!

Oh! And they speak English. :)

So are those part numbers special GCC market only deals? Wondering why I can't see them anywhere.

So are those part numbers special GCC market only deals? Wondering why I can't see them anywhere.

Yes. Again, the sources you find on the internet are not necessarily the correct or only sources. Sometimes you have to talk to someone on the telephone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom