For Sale Door Handle Plunger Gaskets – v2 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got mine they look great
Thanks for taking the time

Glad these are showing up!

I hope they make your handles as smooth as a Barry White song - oh yeah...

@DoubleNickels fit these on the both style door handles and the action was very nice. I had cleaned the handles and he added a drop of oil to the plungers.

Piggy goodness arrived today! Thanks so much for making these.

24388676-19EB-4E26-AE86-5EFAEA2A42F2.jpeg

I sent PayPal for a set. Thanks for doing these.

Now that I have second pig. I could use a second set
Still have any left???

Hit ya in a PM. Interested in 2 sets.
Thanks, Mike McInnis

Did the two front doors yesterday. Huge difference; thanks @PabloCruise ! Started working on the rear doors but that bolt on the plunger side of the handle is proving a challenge. Do you take the latch out to get to it or just methodically go at it with a 10mm wrench? Couldn't get a socket or a ratcheting wrench on it.

Did the two front doors yesterday. Huge difference; thanks @PabloCruise ! Started working on the rear doors but that bolt on the plunger side of the handle is proving a challenge. Do you take the latch out to get to it or just methodically go at it with a 10mm wrench? Couldn't get a socket or a ratcheting wrench on it.

I am glad they helped!
For the rear door latches, I think I took an open end 10 and did things an 1/8th of a turn at a time...

I am glad they helped!
For the rear door latches, I think I took an open end 10 and did things an 1/8th of a turn at a time...

I just finished the two rear doors; much better. It was very odd; I took the three screws out of the latch mechanism on both sides. It helped some on the passenger side but I also basically had to use a wrench with very small turns as I couldn't get the latch to go inside and lower out of the way. On the driver's rear I was able to get the latch to drop inside and down. That made it very easy; just used a socket. Took 5 minutes vs 30 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom