Does anyone know when the 2020 Heritage Edition will actually hit dealers? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I got the HE floor mat because what I really use is one third row seat. On my 2009 LC, i just left one third row seat in at all times. But it looks bad in the floor, etc. So I am going to take the HE mat, and I am going to use a knife / box cutter to cut out the holes for the right third row seat, and remove the left third row seat.

Plus, it was only $62.00, so if I screw it up, it doesn't matter.
Please post the part number, I am sure I will get screwed by my dealer, if he even has the information at all. I want one for my 2013 with third row removed. This is pretty nice, especially for $62 ;)

6FF68B11-8CC7-4F3E-ADAF-CBAA88CB5672.jpeg

I also really like the retractable cover, is that new? Could the trim parts and cover be ordered in tan? It would sure be better than the green army blanket I am currently using....

EDIT. My dealer just responded. Said he would be happy to order the Heritage cargo mat for $116.01 including WA sales tax and it would be here in three days. What a crook.....

Thanks.

John Davies
Spokane WA

Last edited:
Please post the part number, I am sure I will get screwed by my dealer, if he even has the information at all. I want one for my 2013 with third row removed. This is pretty nice, especially for $62 ;)

View attachment 2109789

I also really like the retractable cover, is that new? Could the trim parts and cover be ordered in tan? It would sure be better than the green army blanket I am currently using....

EDIT. My dealer just responded. Said he would be happy to order the Heritage cargo mat for $116.01 including WA sales tax and it would be here in three days. What a crook.....

Thanks.

John Davies
Spokane WA

It appears installing the cargo cover means buying all new side interior panels for the rear cargo area, both for the front anchors and the rear slots it clips into. Basically, probably not worth the cost. Plus in my experience manufacturers are VERY proud of those retractable cargo covers.

View attachment 2109789

Thanks.

John Davies
Spokane WA
I just got mine from Ed Martin Toyota from Eric (who posted in this thread) it cost me $66 bucks +20 for shipping... it looks great.. just shoot him an email!

9. The delete of the rear vent on the c pillar after the 100 really changed the look of the LC. 200s just had too much blank space. The emblem helps that, but still would like too see return of rear vent
View attachment 2108525

You got me thinking about that. I think Toyota realized that too. They changed the look of it on the LX.

This is my LC and my wife’s LX. Man that LX is so nice I just feel like kind of a snob driving it. LC is more stealth.
56892066-9D1A-4D03-8162-2760609BE0C5.jpeg
EEEC9E41-58E6-47B3-A2BE-07CCC579D13D.jpeg

Took delivery of mine yesterday. Traded in my 2016 so have a basis for comparison. Couple of thoughts:

1. Lots of space in the rear wheel well. I thought the dealer had left transit spacers in, but they checked. Makes the rear tire/wheel look smaller than the front. This is not just an illusion created by the lack of rail/running board.

2. Like the power tailgate.

3. Sad that the software hasnt been upgraded. XM interface is slow scrolling still.

4. Rack is cool, but loud at highway speeds. Selling it if anyone is interested.

5. On the black, the lack of running boards makes the LC look leaner. The white not so much.

6. In the sun the black has metallic blue/purple speckles. Looks nice.

7. Loving the cool box, third row and rear A/V delete.

8. Leather seems “rougher” on the HE, but I had real wear on my 16 at 29k miles.

9. The delete of the rear vent on the c pillar after the 100 really changed the look of the LC. 200s just had too much blank space. The emblem helps that, but still would like too see return of rear vent!

View attachment 2108526

View attachment 2108524

View attachment 2108525
Your truck looks great. Regarding your first point: I saw a white HE at a dealer last week, and the tires look small in the rear wheel wells, more so than on my 2016 with the same Dunlops. Is there a suspension change on the Heritage Editions? I didn’t think there was but it definitely looked different than my 2016. I guess it’s possible that removing the running boards changes the look of the wheel wells?

The rear seats and brackets weigh about 75 pounds, their removal will let the butt rise slightly. The running boards are aluminum and less than 20, I believe.

I seriously doubt if the rear springs have a different rate. Has anyone verified the new heavier payload?

John Davies
Spokane WA

Heritage. OEM spacer and 285/65 KO2s. Delete shopping cart from roof. It sits too high in the back although you can't tell here. I'll try to get a shot on level ground next time. Will likely add a rack and rock sliders. Tires made a huge difference.
1571684683620.jpeg

Spacer over the front coils to lift it a little. Just trying to bring it closer to level. I don't want to lift the rear and in fact would like to lower the rear a little and keep the factory ride. I will ask Eric if that can be done.

Spacer over the front coils to lift it a little. Just trying to bring it closer to level. I don't want to lift the rear and in fact would like to lower the rear a little and keep the factory ride. I will ask Eric if that can be done.

Thanks. Do you think you need any computer/speedometer recalibration going to the slightly larger tires?

Maybe but I don't plan on making any adjustments. Someone on this board will know the answer.

Thanks. Do you think you need any computer/speedometer recalibration going to the slightly larger tires?

I haven't heard of a speedo calibrator available for these yet.

I have 285/70/17's on my 2019. I see no real difference between the speedometer and the speed by GPS.

Hmm, what's causing the rear to lift I wonder.

Everyone with the HE, it looks great! So clean without the moulding and steps! Congrats to all, and keep posting pictures!

I guess the third row seats added a little weight and the subtraction of the running boards exaggerate the space back there making it look worse. I don't know.

Once it’s loaded down for a trip it’ll look perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom