Does anyone know when the 2020 Heritage Edition will actually hit dealers? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have a HE arriving in the next month or so. I'm a little bummed that it sounds like all the HEs landing at dealerships so far have 285/60/18 Dunlops. The Toyota website clearly indicates the HE was fitted with 285/65/18 tires, which would preclude the Dunlops since they aren't offered in that size. Assuming mine comes with the Dunlops, I'm probably going to switch them out with something a little beefier and more off road oriented. Just not sure which tire, but the Generals and BFG KO look nice. Frustrating that I need to drop another $1,200 on top of the "HE premium".
My HE is at Port stateside now. I have already discussed with the dealer switching out the Dunlop's for a set of Nitto Terra Grappler G2's which they are going to do for me.
Those Dunlop Grandtrek's are awful.

My HE is at Port stateside now. I have already discussed with the dealer switching out the Dunlop's for a set of Nitto Terra Grappler G2's which they are going to do for me.
Those Dunlop Grandtrek's are awful.

Nice! Are they going to give you any credit for the Dunlops?

I know you guys don't like the rack, but looks naked without it. Or did I just get used to seeing it? Is it me or is the rear a bit higher on the HE? Lack of third row seats?

I know you guys don't like the rack, but looks naked without it. Or did I just get used to seeing it? Is it me or is the rear a bit higher on the HE? Lack of third row seats?
Yes, they are giving me a great deal, more than half off for everything
Nice! Are they going to give you any credit for the Dunlops?
Yes they are taking more than half off for everything related to the new tires.

The rake looks higher without running boards. My 2016 200 looks the same way.

We have ours in Texas already. the person already took delivery.

I *think* I saw a heritage edition on a test drive today nearby the Toyota dealereship. It had dark gray or blacked out rims (couldn't tell) and a "basket rack" on top. Found it interesting on the rear of the vehicle it had a "TRD Pro" emblem.

Odd thing is I just searched the dealership's website and I didn't see a black LC for sale.

I *think* I saw a heritage edition on a test drive today nearby the Toyota dealereship. It had dark gray or blacked out rims (couldn't tell) and a "basket rack" on top. Found it interesting on the rear of the vehicle it had a "TRD Pro" emblem.

Odd thing is I just searched the dealership's website and I didn't see a black LC for sale.
I’m sure it wasn’t a HE for a few reasons.
1) probably only 15-20 black ones have been delivered so far nation wide
2) the whole promenade of a HE is the wheels and and retro badge

I could see someone just having bad taste in roof racks being more likely. The TRD Pro Tacoma/4Runner badge/emblem is <$30. That’s probably what you saw.

I’m sure it wasn’t a HE for a few reasons.
1) probably only 15-20 black ones have been delivered so far nation wide
2) the whole promenade of a HE is the wheels and and retro badge

I could see someone just having bad taste in roof racks being more likely. The TRD Pro Tacoma/4Runner badge/emblem is <$30. That’s probably what you saw.
Would the darkened headlights be available to order within the coming months? How much do you estimate it would cost if so? (Since you were able to get around a possible VIN requirement for parts for the HE grille).

Would the darkened headlights be available to order within the coming months? How much do you estimate it would cost if so? (Since you were able to get around a possible VIN requirement for parts for the HE grille).
Headlamps are available for $1800 each (+ tax + shipping) No proof of ownership required. The HE grill is technically available, but I have ordered two already, both came with non-HE grills on the box. We have made Toyota aware there is a boxing issue and they are looking into it. price on the grille sub-assy + both headlamp covers is $1150 + tax + shipping.
There are a few ways to blackout the headlamps for a fraction of the price. The HE grille has been available in other non-US markets for a while and there is a Chinese knock off on eBay available that requires a hole drilled in it for front camera.

I have had mine for a couple of weeks :)

FCC687A5-F18E-46E1-8F0F-7925EC69F4B6.jpeg

Aweome. That picture looks like it’s an ad or a movie or something. Must be California. I can say it ain’t Carolina.
Looks like Florida to me.

You might have seen a 2020 TRD Pro Sequoia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom