Diagnostic code 1994 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So, I don’t have a code reader and tried the paper clip method because my check engine light is on and got this: 2-5-7-1 but when I tried looking these up I don’t see single codes. Any ideas what they are and what I should check? Thank you

So, I don’t have a code reader and tried the paper clip method because my check engine light is on and got this: 2-5-7-1 but when I tried looking these up I don’t see single codes. Any ideas what they are and what I should check? Thank you

All codes are going to be two digits. Between codes there will be a small delay. Most likely you have code 25 and 71.

To be clear, there are no single digit trouble codes used. All codes are 2 digit.
Help me understand; is the list I posted incorrect? Or are you saying there is a “zero” that precedes the single digits?

Help me understand; is the list I posted incorrect? Or are you saying there is a “zero” that precedes the single digits?
I have gone through every page of both the OBD1 FJ80 and OBD1 FZJ80 FSM. There are no single digit codes in any system. There are more codes for the 1FZ due to the electronically controlled transmission and possible ABS diagnosis, but all are 2 digit.

1674483787842.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom