DEPO Lights with a Slee Harness (2 Viewers)

^X2 on the extra light being amazing.

Sorry for the confusion. If @JaketheSSnake or @Dragos80 have a specific question feel free to PM me. This write up was intended for us who have the Slee Harness. If, you are using the Innovative Harness or no harness at all it changes things.

Regardless, if you are running over-wattage bulbs you may want to consider getting the Slee Harness. Also, just for the record pin 85 and pin 86 are interchangeable on the relays I used.

I think part of the issue is the wiring was set up for use with the Slee harn. What's $48...it only money:flipoff2:

It took me a long time to get it set up myself. I purchased the colored wires just as the OP did and tried to get the same exact relays. I printed up all the diagrams and made notes on the paper, labeled all the wires, switched all the pins on the relays so the colors corresponded to the way he had it set up. I'm good at copying, however, it was a major pain but in the end well worth the effort, the extra light is outstanding.

Now I know where to go to, so I can have it fixed!

just re-discovered this thread and ordered up some Depots to bake and paint the inners of..... noted that NeonDilas claims they're low on inventory for anyone considering them.... although I recall that's been the case before and he always seems to find more...

will be ordering up the Slee harness today and going to install 130/80 Hella bulbs...

LAST 7 SETS DEPO EURO SPEC Headlights FOR 91 92 93-97 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ80 636676411057 | eBay

I was debating the 7" headlight upgrade but opting for this plus a Satoshi modded grille for now....

E

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom