Depo headlight question (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

tmxmotorsports

SILVER Star
Threads
Have a few questions for those that have depo headlights. My customer has these on his rig that he bought and im currently putting the truck back together and it doesn't have the correct bulbs. What are you guys running as far as bulbs that work the best with these headlight assemblies? Also where can I source new rubber boots as they are missing.
Thanks
Tommy

You have to make adapters that will work with the H1 and H4 bulbs that the DEPO lights use. You cant use 9005/9006 bulbs with them.

You'll basically need a 9005-H1 adapter and a 9006-H4 adapter.

This place sells the headlights+adapter plugs. maybe worth giving them a call to see if they will sell the plugs separate since you already have the lights? It looks like they make the conversion adapters in house.

This place sells the headlights+adapter plugs. maybe worth giving them a call to see if they will sell the plugs separate since you already have the lights? It looks like they make the conversion adapters in house.

Thank you!

Slim chance of you getting the rubber boots without buying a whole new set. There are retrofit suppliers that sell boots that are somewhat universal that may be able to seal. Check out Retrofit Source.

Mine doesn't fit - putting in 93 FZJ8, the brackets don't line up with the grill, WTF.
I have a '94 and depo lights. It won't work without a minor trim of either the grille or the lights. I trimmed the grille mounts to fit around the depo lights. It's quick work with a dremel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom