Depo Headlight Part # Help (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Did my searching & wasn't getting anywhere. So many numbers. Anyone have info on these, particularly confirming if they are left hand drive or not? I have two sets on hand, same numbers, but one has washers. I'm a novice with these lights.

Glass shows 212-1173lx & 212-1173rx for left/right.

All buckets have two numbers each:

Left: 212-1173L-LHD-X & 212-1173L-RHD-X

Right: 212-1173R-LHD-X & 212-1173R-RHD-X

Last edited:
Where are you trying to buy your lights from? A US seller or a different country?

Where are you trying to buy your lights from? A US seller or a different country?
I have these already, inherited from someone with a RHD diesel. Trying to figure out what they are and if they can be run in the US - don't know if they came with the truck from Japan. Can't find any clear results with the part numbers

Last edited:
That was one of the places I found the 212–1173 number. Do we know if that designation is all LHD, and the additional digits are just specifics? If so, that's all I need to know

Last edited:
That was one of the places I found the 212–1173 number. Do we know if that designation is all LHD, and the additional digits are just specifics? If so, that's all I need to know
They weren't on the truck from Japan. Got them on ebay from Neondials for a USA vehicle. They may not be matched pairs, I can't remember. The pair with the washers would have been on the truck last before I put on the Delta bumper & the Saad grill & buckets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom