Delta VS Radius Arms (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Those big caster plates likely helped the arms bind up laterally sooner than they would have otherwise. Could have contributed to the failure.
From what I see it's because he ground so much material out of the top of the arm to compensate for the initial tie rod contact and then went further when he installed the larger diameter tie rod. He basically caused this failure.

And it's been shown that under severe use the stock brackets can tear apart. The plates could have likely stopped that from happening.

From what I see it's because he ground so much material out of the top of the arm to compensate for the initial tie rod contact and then went further when he installed the larger diameter tie rod. He basically caused this failure.

And it's been shown that under severe use the stock brackets can tear apart. The plates could have likely stopped that from happening.

WOW, so NOT a crack. Didn't notice that at first glance.

@Delta VS curious to know when do you expect to have the new batch ready ?
every time someone asks, the wait gets TWO WEEKS LONGER...just kidding. PART OF current batch in process with next batch material incoming.

IMG_5406.jpeg

Hang on, are we saying the circled part has been exposed for a long time due to the excess amount of meat removed for clearancing purposes?

51277586118_d5d4af964d_b_1_1.jpg

@Delta VS thanks for the reply! They look done to me ? For sure let us know, I think I am down for a 5” long arm, ready when you guys are !

Just updated the site with the 3" and 5" arms, in "regular" and "long" versions.

Since this turned into a "far too many part numbers" situation on our end (stocking and warehousing nightmare), we decided to stop stocking the 2/4/6" arms. We WILL still make them, but only in batches of pre-paid orders. This means if you want some of those arms, you will order on the site and when there are enough sold, we'll make a batch (likely in the 10-15 sets range, we just have to play that one by ear). The main reason for this is the amount of people calling/emailing/messaging/pigeoning/etc asking "I have a 3" lift, do I get the 2 or 4 arms?" is just too damn high. The 3" arms will cover a huge number of peoples situations, and we will still make the other arms as demand is there. If we find that people are still ordering a large number of, say, the 4" arms, we will look at stocking those again at some point.

Working on a graphic that shows all the differences and has caster numbers and lengths for the various versions.

Last edited:
Just updated the site with the 3" and 5" arms.

Since this turned into a "far too many part numbers" situation on our end (stocking and warehousing nightmare), we decided to stop stocking the 2/4/6" arms. We WILL still make them, but only in batches of pre-paid orders. This means if you want some of those arms, you will order on the site and when there are enough sold, we'll make a batch (likely in the 10-15 sets range, we just have to play that one by ear). The main reason for this is the amount of people calling/emailing/messaging/pigeoning/etc asking "I have a 3" lift, do I get the 2 or 4 arms?" is just too damn high. The 3" arms will cover a huge number of peoples situations, and we will still make the other arms as demand is there. If we find that people are still ordering a large number of, say, the 4" arms, we will look at stocking those again at some point.

Working on a graphic that shows all the differences and has caster numbers and lengths for the various versions.

My 15yo daughter needs a summer job at a place like this. She's good at keeping track and organizing things.....well, except her room of course.

Just updated the site with the 3" and 5" arms.

Until they don’t……. A new wave of members will come aboard and the demand will change. Your 6” V 2.0 high clearance arms work great for me. But what the hell do I know? Well, I know that my arms work and they have taken granite beatings gracefully. Special needs require special efforts from vendors.

Special needs require special efforts from vendors.
Are you calling yourself special needs?

Kidding aside, until what don't? I'm saying we are going to still provide the parts, just not going to be keeping every single one in stock.

Are you calling yourself special needs?

Kidding aside, until what don't? I'm saying we are going to still provide the parts, just not going to be keeping every single one in stock.
“The 3” inch arms will cover a huge number of people’s situations”.

“The 3” inch arms will cover a huge number of people’s situations”.
Gotcha. Well I know how many I sell and how many questions I answer on the subject, so I will just rely on that info, all while keeping the door open for making the other sizes.

Gotcha. Well I know how many I sell and how many questions I answer on the subject, so I will just rely on that info, all while keeping the door open for making the other sizes.
Smart

Any plans for a 4" run of arms in the near future?
There will be no 'planned' runs of the 2/4/6 arms. Only when 10-15 people have placed pre-orders will we make a batch. If that happens consistently, we will start stocking them again, based on which ones are moving.

There will be no 'planned' runs of the 2/4/6 arms. Only when 10-15 people have placed pre-orders will we make a batch. If that happens consistently, we will start stocking them again, based on which ones are moving.
Understood. Guess I should have asked how many pre-orders you currently have for the 4".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom