Dec 21st Trail Ride (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Glad everyone had a good time! I'll share all the videos I captured in the coming weeks on here.

Here's pt.1, I'll get the other half done in the coming week hopefully

Snow day got me out of work, so had time to finish the 2nd part of the trail ride. Here ya go...

The rear wheel lift helps show it was steep haha. But still working on trying to put the obstacles in perspective to how steep they actually on when taking vids

But still working on trying to put the obstacles in perspective to how steep they actually on when taking vids
A difficult task, indeed. I've found that having the trees completely vertical helps, obviously, but the distance between vehicle/obstacle and those trees is crucial. Haven't found regularly repeatable magic yet tho.

A difficult task, indeed. I've found that having the trees completely vertical helps, obviously, but the distance between vehicle/obstacle and those trees is crucial. Haven't found regularly repeatable magic yet tho.

Time for a drone, bet that can help do the trick.

Maybe "help". It's not a cure-all. I highly suggest you do it tho because I'm sure that if anybody can figure it out it's you.

If you're willing to supply the funds... :cheers:

According to the schedule usfs put up the traill will close tomorrow until mid march

I called the district for Flagpole Knob today asking if they had closed the roads, because when I initially saw this post I thought it was on the thread for the Feb trail ride... hahaha I need to pay more attention.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom