Dec 21st Trail Ride (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Gotcha, 40 isn't capable of making it?

She said it was open today, just couldn't guarantee it being open Saturday.. (don't see why it'd be closed since there isn't any weather coming thru) but figure play it safe.

It's still at Ryans with some issues. I can't imagine it being closed either except if some trees are down ect.

@lacefro
MEET UP DEC 21 @ 9:30AM
Little Fort Campground
Fr1702, Fort Valley, VA 22652

You'll also need a daily pass from one of the local gas stations.

Do I need to buy a pass before getting to the campground?

Do I need to buy a pass before getting to the campground?
Yes, if you go back to the first post of this thread you will see info for 1 of the many gas stations that does sell the pass. I posted that specific one just because it will be on the way for most from NOVA area.

Solid turn out. It was good wheeling with yal and meeting a couple new faces

20191221_124936.jpg

20191221_095809.jpg

20191221_124700.jpg

Ditto! @afgman786 - way to pull the group together!
@iBlaze - trail write up info is awesome, great pics as well (pulling the ones of my vehicle for IG ;))
All - Let's do this again, possibly a 2020 season opener?

Request: If anyone grabbed shots of the winching operation, send me a PM. Would like to have.

@davidp14 - CLCC section will have all our club runs posted. See ya next time!

@iBlaze - trail write up info is awesome, great pics as well (pulling the ones of my vehicle for IG ;))

Request: If anyone grabbed shots of the winching operation, send me a PM. Would like to have.

same here @Dominican FZJ80

Just a FYI this trail is literally like driving a badly maintained driveway.
The pics here are all of things found just off the trail if you are stock this is a great trail to run. If you are new it's a great way to learn some of the basics and how your rig handles certain obstacles you may or may not be familiar with. Next time don't be hesitant to join up.

@DominicanFZJ80 I've got a video of you winching. I'll share that later today or tomorrow.

Thanks for a great time everyone and thanks for organizing @afgman786!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom