David Harrison (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So sad, Lynn will be missed by all. Thinking of you David! The McInnis family

@Hank1991 & @CruisinTiger .......Was there a funeral? Is there anything we can do for David?
May I suggest the club make a donation to a charity in Lynn's memory. We could send David a certificate or something that he could hang in his office. We could all pitch in a few dollars.

Henry, you got any pics of David and Lynn in Gundy? We could some how inlay in the corner the UC logo and maybe some sort of saying like, The Great Times, across the bottom. My friend owns the frame shop here in Clemson I could get him to frame it for us. Give him a good memory to smile at when he looked at it.

Henry, you got any pics of David and Lynn in Gundy? We could some how inlay in the corner the UC logo and maybe some sort of saying like, The Great Times, across the bottom. My friend owns the frame shop here in Clemson I could get him to frame it for us. Give him a good memory to smile at when he looked at it.
I'll do some digging. There may be a picture on those floppy disk.

I'll do some digging. There may be a picture on those floppy disk.
Point o View will open gate the day of the Pumpkin Festival. Visitors welcome. Anytime. 5018
Dacusville Hwy, Marietta S.C. 29661
( for you GPS youngesters)

The Festival is fun. Especially for
young and young at heart.
If ya in the area, please to stop by.
BYOB
I'll have some finger food and snacks just in case.

Point o View will open gate the day of the Pumpkin Festival. Visitors welcome. Anytime. 5018
Dacusville Hwy, Marietta S.C. 29661
( for you GPS youngesters)

The Festival is fun. Especially for
young and young at heart.
If ya in the area, please to stop by.
BYOB
I'll have some finger food and snacks just in case.
Ps. the smashed 96
FZJ 80 will be on display...
Long story

Omg, David, somehow I missed this thread, I am sorry. My deepest condolences and thoughts are with you.

Lord knows I can't throw a party like Lynn and my hayride tow truck is smashed.
But, good time promised and ya
can't beat some Dukes finger
food. Free.
Not a pity party...just a pitiful
party... by some's standards.
Man I loved the way Lynn did party.

David, personally want to invite you to join us next Saturday at Henry's Farm for the club annual Fall gathering and 20th Anniversary!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom