Dallas/Fort Worth Remote Start (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Dealerships and private car audio stores cannot get remote start to work on my 2021 LC. Had dealership install and uninstall the factory remote start. Had two shops install the drone mobile remote start and could not get it working. Anyone in the DFW area get it working on 20 or 21 model? If so, can you tell me who installed it?

Dealerships and private car audio stores cannot get remote start to work on my 2021 LC. Had dealership install and uninstall the factory remote start. Had two shops install the drone mobile remote start and could not get it working. Anyone in the DFW area get it working on 20 or 21 model? If so, can you tell me who installed it?

I have an appointment for Best Buy to install the compustar on my ‘21 in early December. I have the compustar on my ‘05, and it’s been great. I had drone mobile on a Mercedes, and it was okay, but compustar has been better.

I’ll report back when it’s done…

I had a similar issue on my 15 with the factory remote start. Installed the 12 volt solutions remote start, works great and the customer support during the install was fantastic

I too had great results with my 12V solutions on my 21. I did the regular range (no extra key fob) and cellular app version. Plug and play. Just be sure to be within cell range when installing - ask me how I know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom