Remote start and Entune (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

REKCUT

SILVER Star
Threads
I was able to get the OEM Remote start installed on my 2020 and it works fine. Has anyone had any luck getting it to link up with the app from Toyota and remote start from there. I have both my tundra and my cruiser on the Entune app but the cruiser doesn't show the remote start ability

Last edited:
TTT

Can't speak to 2020+ but in the 2013 the remote start is completely separate from the nav/audio system.

I was able to get the OEM Remote start installed on my 2020 and it works fine. Has anyone had any luck getting it to link up with the Entune app from Toyota and remote start from there. I have both my tundra and my cruiser on the Entune app but the cruiser doesn't show the remote start ability

My LC is a 2009, so no apps, but on my 2020 Tundra, the remote start works via the "Toyota" app. I believe Entune is the legacy app and no longer supported. Edit: You will likely also need the "Remote Connect" subscription for that function within app.

I was able to get the OEM Remote start installed on my 2020 and it works fine. Has anyone had any luck getting it to link up with the Entune app from Toyota and remote start from there. I have both my tundra and my cruiser on the Entune app but the cruiser doesn't show the remote start ability
As far as Entune support, that app was discontinued years ago and support discontinued last year. The OEM remote start never had the ability to remote start from a phone on the 200 Series LC. Only via the key fob.

Ok, I changed the name from entune to toyota. With the "toyota" app I can see my land cruiser but I can't get it to populate the start feature. Toyota didn't show the remote start as an option for a 2020 but it does work. Has anyone had any luck getting the app to work the remote start ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom