Remote Start Stopped Working from the FOB (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm sort of at a wits end here. I have a 2013 Land Cruiser that doesn't remote start from the key fob anymore. The click click click hold type. Did Toyota disable this. I really haven't found exactly what I'm looking for regarding answers.

I'm sort of at a wits end here. I have a 2013 Land Cruiser that doesn't remote start from the key fob anymore. The click click click hold type. Did Toyota disable this. I really haven't found exactly what I'm looking for regarding answers.

Mine still works...

Mine still works...
Gee thanks... very helpful

Well...

In your first post you asked whether Toyota disabled the remote start feature in your 2013 LC200. I provided an existence proof with my 2013 LC200 which still has working remote start. From this, I hoped you would see that the feature was not disabled by Toyota for 2013 LC200's - guess I gave you too much credit...

Judging by your response, I guess I'm not surprised that you, "...really haven't found exactly what I'm looking for regarding answers."

As far as trying to troubleshoot your particular issue, I haven't the patience to play 20 questions with you to find out any details of your particular issue that might be more helpful in diagnosing the problem than, "...doesn't remote start from the key fob anymore."

Good luck.

Well...

In your first post you asked whether Toyota disabled the remote start feature in your 2013 LC200. I provided an existence proof with my 2013 LC200 which still has working remote start. From this, I hoped you would see that the feature was not disabled by Toyota for 2013 LC200's - guess I gave you too much credit...

Judging by your response, I guess I'm not surprised that you, "...really haven't found exactly what I'm looking for regarding answers."

As far as trying to troubleshoot your particular issue, I haven't the patience to play 20 questions with you to find out any details of your particular issue that might be more helpful in diagnosing the problem than, "...doesn't remote start from the key fob anymore."

Good luck.
I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ .... Maybe you didn't get the computer updated so it is some older software set. You just said basically "works on my truck" like I tell my spouse "not a mind reader". Break Break... Does anyone else have a similar problem. I've had an intermittent U1117 code maybe twice a year.

Does the Landcruiser have a valet mode that would disable the feature?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom