Custom sized Bump Stops (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Outsane

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
solvefunction.com
3d printed bump stops for the 80 series land cruiser. Made of petg, come with stainless bolts.

I bounced off of these at Pismo beach during Turf n Surf, then on the Mojave trail. Land cruiser Phil @LandCruiserPhil took them throught death Valley.

Let me know what size you need, 2 in is normal.

IMG_20191025_084020_299.jpg

20190929_152631.jpg

I guess you won't have any corrosion issues with those.

No 40 love?
40 and 60 share a bolt pattern. I'm pretty sure the 80 shares the same.
If you're shocks are long enough, with longer towers you may not need a spacer. A 4" lift on a 40 with stock towers
allows 8" travel shocks. A 2" longer tower allows a 10" travel shock. . If both setups have the same droop the stock tower
will require a bumpstop relocator. The taller tower with the longer shock allows you to use that extra travel

Last edited:
If you're shocks are long enough, with longer towers you may not need a spacer. A 4" lift on a 40 with stock towers
allows 8" travel shocks. A 2" longer tower allows a 10" travel shock. . If both setups have the same droop the stock tower
will require a bumpstop relocator. The taller tower with the longer shock allows you to use that extra travel

thanks for the info @lcwizard , Some run the bump stop for rubbing issues with larger tires.

I was't sure one the bolt pattern, and I have a bump in the center of the bump stop so that they can be stacked. I am not sure the bump will work with the 40 Series bump stop, I may just eliminate it. if it will work with 40-80 series.

They actually don't, it's close but the 80 bump stop bolt spacing is wider. Close enough that the stepper bit can make it work to bolt the 80 bump stop straight to the 40/60 frame but I doubt it would work with a long spacer unless you made the bolt hole a lot bigger.

I have 80 bump stops on the front of my 62, I had to elongate the holes

They actually don't, it's close but the 80 bump stop bolt spacing is wider. Close enough that the stepper bit can make it work to bolt the 80 bump stop straight to the 40/60 frame but I doubt it would work with a long spacer unless you made the bolt hole a lot bigger.

I have 80 bump stops on the front of my 62, I had to elongate the holes

Makes sense. I build bumpstop relocators for man-a-fre for about 15 years. All the holes were slotted so they seemed fit everything, my 80 lift kits, 40 and 60 shackle reversals

3d printed bump stops for the 80 series land cruiser. Made of petg, come with stainless bolts.

I bounced off of these at Pismo beach during Turf n Surf, then on the Mojave trail. Land cruiser Phil @LandCruiserPhil took them throught death Valley.

Let me know what size you need, 2 in is normal.

View attachment 2159785

View attachment 2159786

how much?
i wanna run a set of @LandCruiserPhil rear sway connectors too, i have a 6" lift though...
guess i'll need to measure.
on a 94...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom