CUSTOM BUMPERS FOR SALE (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Busy morning.

40 Rear- Prototype (off old design)
70 Rear- Prototype (off old design)
100 Rear- New Design
200/LX570- New Design

More to come

IMG_20200718_110157241.jpg
IMG_20200718_110224144_HDR.jpg
IMG_20200718_110202575.jpg
IMG_20200718_092316839.jpg
IMG_20200718_110213696.jpg

Looking good man! I hope you have AC in your shop. I was rolling through Redding last night around 8pm and it was 97 degrees! blech!

Looking good man! I hope you have AC in your shop. I was rolling through Redding last night around 8pm and it was 97 degrees! blech!

Last two weeks have been warm.... I've been going in early and leaving about 1-130. My summer routine. Once it get above 100F outside the swap coolers do nothing and start blowing hot air into the shop. I try to work until its 90-92 in the shop and then ROLL!

Stop by sometime if can.

J

Last two weeks have been warm.... I've been going in early and leaving about 1-130. My summer routine. Once it get above 100F outside the swap coolers do nothing and start blowing hot air into the shop. I try to work until its 90-92 in the shop and then ROLL!

Stop by sometime if can.

I'd like to check out what you're working on for sure. I live in Calistoga, but I pass through that area from time to time. I was coming back from Ashland this weekend.

NOTICE:

All Trail Tailor bumper designs have been sold to another company effective 6/1/2018. I signed all the papers this past week. I can and will accept bumper orders until 5/30/2018. The lead times are several weeks out due to other orders. I have no idea what the company's plans are for the designs, if any. Papers are signed and this is a done deal.

The only bumpers I will continue to make and were not part of the sale are the FRONT (ONLY) 200 series bumper. If you are interested in a 200 FRONT (ONLY) bumper please contact me.

Thank you all for your continued support.

EDIT-- 4-17-2019 --- NEW DESIGNS ARE COMING OUT SOON! STARTING WITH THE 60 AND 100 SERIES.

Jason

200 FRONT BUMPERS

(GEN 1) Early 2008-2015

View attachment 1719356

(GEN 2) 2015 to current

View attachment 1719358
Hi Jason, I’m interested in purchase a bumper for my 2019 200 series.

I can't believe how tough these bumpers are. Yesterday a Tesla decided to not look right while turning left and turned into me. I was going 25mph in my 200 series and hit the brakes, impact was probably around 20 mph. My driver side bumper hit the tesla front right. I expected massive damage. I was partially correct, the Tesla was totalled and needed to be towed. I drove home with some powder coat scuffing and zero damage. Thanks to @TRAIL TAILOR for making such an awesome product

Can confirm, I've backed mine into an oak tree and a guard rail. The bumper is perfectly fine.

Yeah, the TT rear bumper takes a beating. After several years of abuse around Moab I had to scuff it up and add 3 Layers of paint. I'm not one to back into things but I did have a rock get knocked loose and rear end me. Hundreds of ease-off-the ledges, several recoveries and even had a VW Golf slide in to park under it once when he didn't expect me to actually stop for a stop sign. 😄. It would had totalled that car and only would have added a little white paint to my bumper.
Using a hard shackle on the recovery point it a great hold for a Highlift jack, but I had to open the swing outs. (I hate using those jacks). It's still the best and most important mod. I carry a Gott water cooler on the dual Jerry can holder in the summer or a propane tank, and even diesel in Jerry cans to heat my garage in the winter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom