Events/Trails ►► CSC January 17 2020◄◄ NOT TO BE MISSED (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I will be there

I will be there but the 60 is in the shop so my work Tundra will have to be a suitable substitute.

It was great meeting everybody! Thank you for the warm welcome and I will get right on planning a February run. Suggestions are welcome!

Idea for future event... Monthly club run to the pavilions on a saturday night? (they do the show every saturday night, for those no in the scoop).

@knewstance basically i am just looking for an excuse to hangout hahaha

Shoot. I missed it.

Time seems to fly these days,

Idea for future event... Monthly club run to the pavilions on a saturday night? (they do the show every saturday night, for those no in the scoop).

There were 2 land cruisers present! And a cool 1st Gen 4Runner. But overall very poorly represented in comparison to the 20+ Vettes, 20+ Camaros, 20+ every other typical muscle car.

IMG_20200118_180646.jpg

IMG_20200118_183808.jpg

In Fountain Hills there is a car show every Sunday morning/afternoon

There were 2 land cruisers present! And a cool 1st Gen 4Runner. But overall very poorly represented in comparison to the 20+ Vettes, 20+ Camaros, 20+ every other typical muscle car.

View attachment 2187670

View attachment 2187671

Wow that 1st gen 4Runner 😍😍

Did you talk to the owner? That bumper is very nice. Sunroof, power mirrors, inclinometer and that custom bobbed top. Cool.

Wow that 1st gen 4Runner 😍😍

Did you talk to the owner? That bumper is very nice. Sunroof, power mirrors, inclinometer and that custom bobbed top. Cool.
Yeah, super cool dude. Said that he did body work for a living and this was his side project. So many little details here. He built the bumpers front and rear, has a truck tailgate, truck stripes, and as you noted, bobbed top. It was a pretty awesome truck.

Yeah, super cool dude. Said that he did body work for a living and this was his side project. So many little details here. He built the bumpers front and rear, has a truck tailgate, truck stripes, and as you noted, bobbed top. It was a pretty awesome truck.

Nice. A truck tailgate on a 4Runner is no small feat. You can't just swap them. You have to cut the end off both "beds" and graft the truck bed to the 4Runner body. Like Darth said to his boy: "Impressive. Most Impressive."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom