Events/Trails CSC 2023 Holiday Party (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello everyone, sorry for the delay but we are having a Copper State Cruisers Holiday party this year. Scott Higgins has graciously letting us use his shop as a venue for the party, thank you Scott!!! For those that haven't visited Higgys, it is a Toyota shop with a lot of space for everyone. CSC will be providing the food and non-alcoholic drinks, so BYOB. This party is for CSC members and their families so if you're thinking about joining the club, now would be a great time. Since this party is a CSC event and not Higgys, Scott Higgins and Higgys will not be liable for stuff. Please RSVP with the number of guest below.

When: Saturday, December 16th, 2023
Where: Higgys
465 S. Robson
Mesa, AZ 85210
Time: 5pm - 10pm

A few additional notes, Higgys does not have table or chairs so if anyone have picnic tables that they think they can bring to the party, that would be greatly appreciated, I'm planning on bring two folding tables. As for the chairs, we are thinking that each person can bring a camping chair with them. I'm also going to bring my propane firepit for ambiance and warmth. If anyone would like to bring their propane camping firepit, that would be great and we can have multiple sources for heat and light. Finally, if anyone would like to help with the party, please let me know. Thank you and I hope to see everyone at the party. Cheers!!!

Last edited:
Mark me as a maybe, company Christmas the day before and not sure the plans for the weekend.

Count me as 1

Hello everyone, with the party 11 days away, please RSVP on here if you are going so we can order enough food for everyone. Hope to see everyone at the party.

Wife will be out of town so I will be there.

@Cruiserhiggs thank you so much for hosting, and @Highway Romping thank you for doing all the hard work again this year.

Please count us in for two!

Also, if anyone has any items that might be worthy of a raffle, we should try and put one together. I have several items ($20 value and more) that I will add. It would be cash only, say $5 per ticket. What do people think?

I'll be there :rofl:

I could donate to the raffle

Any suggestion on where we want to cater food from?

Put me down for 2. I can bring a propane fire ring for additional ambiance if needed.

I like @TheGrrrrr's idea of Los Dos Molinos but people might burn their faces off 😬 (I love it)

@Highway Romping lmk if you need any help with anything.

We can do Los Dos Molinos, I'll just have to go check to see if they do catering.

@Abigail Would it be alright if bring some snacks and soda for mixers? CSC can reimburse you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom