Events/Trails CSC 2023 Holiday Party (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

We can do Los Dos Molinos, I'll just have to go check to see if they do catering.

@Abigail Would it be alright if bring some snacks and soda for mixers? CSC can reimburse you.
Can do, I'll text you to coordinate.

We are in for 2! (Thanks, @Saddletramp ). Just back from Hawaii or I would have been in sooner. I'm sure I have some stuff in the garage that's perfect for a holiday raffle for the club.

Just show up with it?

tentatively in, count of 1 - (I got contractors at the house these days, so who knows . . . and Michael is holding the fort down back in the swamp)

For those of you who are donating for the raffle, I am bringing 24 gift bags for the raffle items. They are various sizes.

Also, bring your cash. We will probably do $5 tickets or 5 for $20.

We can do Los Dos Molinos, I'll just have to go check to see if they do catering.

@Abigail Would it be alright if bring some snacks and soda for mixers? CSC can reimburse you.
Disclaimer. CSC and Higgy’s does not condone the use of soda as a mixer. :cheers:

If you purchase something for the party and would like to be reimbursed, please do the following:
1. Staple or tape your receipts to a letter sized sheet of paper.
2. Write your full name, phone number, email and mailing address on the paper.

I will write CSC checks next week and mail them.

Thank you.

@Cruiserhiggs Besides our own chairs and fire pits, what do all of us need to bring to help you?
Trash cans & bags?
Folding tables?
I have a P/A type system for announcements, should I bring it?

@Cruiserhiggs Besides our own chairs and fire pits, what do all of us need to bring to help you?
Trash cans & bags?
Folding tables?
I have a P/A type system for announcements, should I bring it?
I have speakers and stuff in the shop but if you want something else then bring it. Trash cans and bags would definitely be helpful and I only have 2 folding tables. I do have a fridge and a cooler if needed. Not sure what all is needed?

Anyone that has a propane camping fire pit, we can use them at the party. We can also use the opportunity to compare different fire pits.

What time are you wanting to start setting up?

I may Stop by to crash the party :beer:

Thanks @Cruiserhiggs for hosting the party. It was nice to catchup with everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom