Events/Trails Cruisers on the Rocks II "The Deuce" : October 20-23 Windrock Park, Tennessee (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ga12r1

The "triple locked" troll himself...
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.cruisersontherocks.com
Hey guys!!! Its hot as a biscuit in Georgia right now so I figured I would go ahead a start a thread about cooler times ahead. That's right. It won't be long before its October and time for Cruisers the Rocks II "The Deuce".

For the guys that don't know, COTR is the only off-road event in the country exclusively for the 100 and 200 Series community. You read that right, only 100s and 200s are allowed at COTR. This means all the trails we run at the event have been handpicked for these platforms. Easy trails will be laid back and scenic, moderate trails will keep you on your toes and really allow you to utilize all the capabilities of your truck, and difficult trails will push you and your truck to the limit while still being doable by a 100 or 200.

COTR is also a huge social event for the 100 and 200 series community. COTR was planned around celebrating the people in the community just as much if not more than the trucks and trails. Every night there will be a chance to get to know the guys you are wheeling with. We will have the welcome party cookout Thursday night, potluck/favorite beer dinner Friday night, and the catered dinner and raffle Saturday night. We also plan to have a group bonfire every night (@aaronrules has got to do better with that this year😬). COTR is all about friendships, community, and wheeling, and this year will be even better than the last.

COTR 1 was awesome!!! Everyone had a blast. The event had a nice community/family feel. Last year we capped registration at 50 trucks, this year we have decided to raise the cap to 75 trucks. We want to give more people the opportunity to attend while still keeping that community/family feel. I've also decided to give last years attendees the first shot at registration, we want to make sure once you are part of the family you never have to worry about missing out.

Cruisers on the Rocks II "The Deuce" will be held at Windrock Park, Tennessee October 20-23. Primitive camping will be available starting the night of Wednesday the 19 in the event group camping area. Guided rides will start Thursday morning.

Registration is set to open July 10.

For more info visit cruisersontherocks.com and follow Cruisers on the Rocks on instagram.

See you guys in October!!!!

Lee

UPDATE July 1: Ok guys BIG ANNOUNCEMENT for last year’s COTR attendees…. an email will be sent out tomorrow to all of last years drivers with a coupon code for the COTR PRIOR ATTENDEE TICKET that will be available on cruisersontherocks.com starting this Sunday July 3. The coupon code will be for $900 off of the $1000 ticket making it regular price. Regular tickets will be available Sunday July 10, this means 2021 COTR attendees will get a 7 day head start on everyone else. If you don’t receive an email by Sunday send me a PM. Thanks guys and see y’all in October!!!!

C744EE73-5252-4D29-8FA0-4553925367D9_1_201_a.jpeg

0C18EE81-39AF-4FD3-BBD2-2383F82407C9.jpeg

5E31E062-E552-44BC-9441-8F5199B1D0B1_1_201_a.jpeg

56CAADCD-8309-413D-9A58-21EA68A761C3.jpeg

46430E88-39B8-41CC-BBCD-6EB9BCD13D1D_1_201_a.jpeg

Last edited:
Hey guys!!! Its hot as a biscuit in Georgia right now so I figured I would go ahead a start a thread about cooler times ahead. That's right. It won't be long before its October and time for Cruisers the Rocks II "The Deuce".

For the guys that don't know, COTR is the only off-road event in the country exclusively for the 100 and 200 Series community. You read that right, only 100s and 200s are allowed at COTR. This means all the trails we run at the event have been handpicked for these platforms. Easy trails will be laid back and scenic, moderate trails will keep you on your toes and really allow you to utilize all the capabilities of your truck, and difficult trails will push you and your truck to the limit while still being doable by a 100 or 200.

COTR is also a huge social event for the 100 and 200 series community. COTR was planned around celebrating the people in the community just as much if not more than the trucks and trails. Every night there will be a chance to get to know the guys you are wheeling with. We will have the welcome party cookout Thursday night, potluck/favorite beer dinner Friday night, and the catered dinner and raffle Saturday night. We also plan to have a group bonfire every night (@aaronrules has got to do better with that this year😬). COTR is all about friendships, community, and wheeling, and this year will be even better than the last.

COTR 1 was awesome!!! Everyone had a blast. The event had a nice community/family feel. Last year we capped registration at 50 trucks, this year we have decided to raise the cap to 75 trucks. We want to give more people the opportunity to attend while still keeping that community/family feel. I've also decided to give last years attendees the first shot at registration, we want to make sure once you are part of the family you never have to worry about missing out.

Cruisers on the Rocks II "The Deuce" will be held at Windrock Park, Tennessee October 20-23. Primitive camping will be available starting the night of Wednesday the 19 in the event group camping area. Guided rides will start Thursday morning.

Registration is set to open July 10.

For more info visit cruisersontherocks.com and follow Cruisers on the Rocks on instagram.

See you guys in October!!!!

Lee

View attachment 3043926

View attachment 3043928

View attachment 3043929

View attachment 3043930

View attachment 3043931
How are you handling giving "last year's attendees first shot"? I would have been there, but missed the registration window. Don't want to miss it this time....

How are you handling giving "last year's attendees first shot"? I would have been there, but missed the registration window. Don't want to miss it this time....
I'm still working on the details, I'll update the thread as we get it all figured out👍

I cannot attend this, or at least I'm afraid to attend this. I swore up and down I would keep my 200 series mostly stock (level kit) and minimal mods. I have wheeled Windrock once and it did great. The fj40 is supposed to be the trail rig now. This event is likely really fun and inspiring for 100/200 series owners!

Pretty weak response from a guy with night vision.
We missed you last year Adam, I’m gonna need you to make up for missing out by leading a run on 12😬

I cannot attend this, or at least I'm afraid to attend this. I swore up and down I would keep my 200 series mostly stock (level kit) and minimal mods. I have wheeled Windrock once and it did great. The fj40 is supposed to be the trail rig now. This event is likely really fun and inspiring for 100/200 series owners!
We will have plenty of runs for stock cruisers. Come on out it will be a blast!💥💥💥

Wrote this into the calendar months ago. Planning on staying the entire time this year though! Can't wait1

GSMTR was fun last weekend. Need to put this on the calendar
GSMTR was a blast, just hot as hell. That’s the good thing about Windrock in October, the temperature is so nice👍

COTR 21 was the reason I sold my TJ and picked up a 100 series!

I got sliders and skids on my rig just in time for GSMTR... the paint was still wet on the sliders Monday morning!

I'll register just as soon as it opens :)
Awesome! I hope you got a chance to knock some of that new paint off👍

Looks like a good date that doesn't conflict with some other major Cruiser TCLA and heavily attended OR events in the mid-south. Good planning.

Looks like a good date that doesn't conflict with some other major Cruiser TCLA and heavily attended OR events in the mid-south. Good planning.
Thanks, it can be tough. Im really happy with the dates. Fall is my favorite time of the year at Windrock. The temperature is nice and the coolers are beautiful. We plan to keep COTR in October every year 👍

Thanks, it can be tough. Im really happy with the dates. Fall is my favorite time of the year at Windrock. The temperature is nice and the coolers are beautiful. We plan to keep COTR in October every year 👍
Absolutely! It's a great time. Toyota Trucks of Arkansas may be interested in being a sponsor if you do that. We like to show support for other TCLA club meets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom