Events/Trails Cruisers on the Rocks II "The Deuce" : October 20-23 Windrock Park, Tennessee (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

We missed you last year Adam, I’m gonna need you to make up for missing out by leading a run on 12😬
Can I lead Trail 29. Or was it 30? Which one was it I blew my front diff?? I guess I’ve blocked it out. Or, destroying my doors made me forget the pain. Nonetheless, I’m ready. #sendit

Tempting, few kinks to work out with my truck, but if I sign up just might give me the dead line I need .
As long as your truck runs you’ll be fine👍

Can I lead Trail 29. Or was it 30? Which one was it I blew my front diff?? I guess I’ve blocked it out. Or, destroying my doors made me forget the pain. Nonetheless, I’m ready. #sendit
You blew your diff on 30, it has become my favorite trail 👍
I think you told me 12 is the trail that nearly totaled your truck. Turns out 12 is a Side by Side only black trail🤣

Hmm...this would burn 7 vacation days and about a $1000.00 in gas at today's prices. Think my wife would murder me in my sleep?

Jus
Hmm...this would burn 7 vacation days and about a $1000.00 in gas at today's prices. Think my wife would murder me in my sleep?
Just make sure it happens after the event😬

I will be stalking the registration page come July 10th. Question for personnel that have attended this event last year, are those Cabins near the campground good to go?

I will be stalking the registration page come July 10th. Question for personnel that have attended this event last year, are those Cabins near the campground good to go?
The cabins at Windrock are great. I’ve never heard about d a complaint 👍

Man I cannot wait to join this but I don't think this is the year. Very much looking forward to it.

I'm bringing mine. No problems.
That’s the way to do it…

BTW, I heard that you and Adam have been volunteered to lead either 30 or 16 this year😬

Because of functionality or the possibility of blowing the front diff? I already blew mine, so have Nitro gearing up front, but ATRAC only, no locker.
Yeah. To strengthen the diff. Stonger carrier and spider assembly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom