Cruiserless no more!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Well folks, I went cruiser free for about a year and a half before falling off the wagon.

Many thanks to Rob in PA for taking such good care of her and giving me the first shot at this.

The green 93

The Grey 94

The current 97 :bounce:
210-1017_IMG.JPG
Grey Cruiser1.jpg
lc%20pic.JPG

She has a set of 285 Mickey Thompson baja MTZs and black rockcrawler wheels now, also complements of Rob!

Current specs are slee slider steps, ARB, HIR bulbs, slee headlight harness, CDL, pin 7, DVD for the kiddos, etc (Rob can chime in if he wants as far as the rest)

He also threw in his old rear axle complete with Aussie locker--this will be installed before Christmas.

Plans include a bit of rear protection, OME heavies, and a roof rack....

It is good to be back!

Dan

Nice, welcome back. Seems to me you relocated? Used to be in boise or something, right? Now an east-coaster? how's that working out for you? Sounds like you've got some good plans for the new ride, keep us informed.

Dan.

Used to be Northern Idaho, now Northern, VA. It is working ok for now, but I miss the PNW.

Looks sweet. Too bad it's not green. ;p

Nice, welcome back. Seems to me you relocated? Used to be in boise or something, right? Now an east-coaster? how's that working out for you? Sounds like you've got some good plans for the new ride, keep us informed.

Dan.

I was thinkin' the same thing... Congrats KliersLC! And welcome back!

I love the two tone(s), but especially that 94. Thats my model (excluding running boards) for my 93. Simple, yet capable. Nice rigs.

Welcome back.

(and FYI the motor out of your 93 is still running strong...I did the HG a couple of months ago after the original failed, all else is good.)

Welcome back.

(and FYI the motor out of your 93 is still running strong...I did the HG a couple of months ago after the original failed, all else is good.)

Thanks! I am glad it you are getting some use out of it. Was it the classic failure? How many miles after the install? It had ~170k when I wrecked it.

:cheers:

Dan

(for those who don't know what happened to my 93, click the uhaul link in my sig)

Dan,

Your new 80 looks awfully clean!!

Welcome back!!

She had 193k and it was the no6 fire ring failure. Thanks to mud I knew what it was, so I nursed it for the rest of my trip (1200 miles) with a juice jug double overflow and pulled into the shop as it was starting to miss and steam like a conventional failure.

Good to have you back...

I just picked up a 3FE with the same paint scheme.

Nice looking truck.

scaring me with that bag on the roof in the first pic! yikes!

great to have another active member around though :)

Damn, Rob sold his truck!:frown:

That was a nice rig--glad it went to another Mudder.

There are NO secrets on Mud... I was honest with Dan (good thing, EH?) and the second he crawled under my rig, I suspect he know she had been broken in the right way! I would like to think I gave Dan a screamin' deal ;) I didn't really want to sell my 80. My intention was to keep this truck for a hunting/cabin rig and then have it be my son's first car in four years... but my wife was pretty clear about not having three (or four) vehicles around.

I am thrilled Dan was able to buy this truck and I know he will take good care of her! (...it was really nice to meet you, Dan)

I found a SUPER CLEAN LX470 down south and just couldn't resist. :beer:

Guess I need to change my sig line!

I got to dig up that pic of it wedged between the rock and tree with his kid still asleep inside.;)
lexusfront1.jpg

Just busting balls Rob. I'm sure you gave full disclousure. Jeff deleted the gallery, so no pic. It was a classic. Bunch of guys trying to unstuck your rig with your son fast asleep in his car seat.

You gonna try to come to the meeting this sunday?

Thanks for the welcome back guys, and it was good to meet you too Rob. I plan on wheeling her pretty hard too.

Cheers!

Dan

Another advanced case of cruiser-itis, I see! Congrats on the new rig, looks great!!!:cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom