Cruiser Spottings (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Got my doors blown off by a blue FJ60 on 33x12.50's heading down 26 towards Columbia. I don't remember 60's being able to cruise at 80 mph!.

And without a pic.... did it REALLY happen?

My 62 will do 80 all day long.

Got my doors blown off by a blue FJ60 on 33x12.50's heading down 26 towards Columbia. I don't remember 60's being able to cruise at 80 mph!.

This was parked on Bee Street this morning

cruiser.jpg

I went to lunch at 'papa zuzu's' today and saw a 200 with a set of bfg ko2's. Left a card on the windshield.

Spotted Bill last weekend, dropping off mail at the USPS..

IMG_1294.JPG
IMG_1295.JPG

Wilson (@VehiculousFJ) picked up his cooler from me the other day, and driving one of the cleanest '97s I've seen. I didn't get a pic, but maybe he can reply with one. He lives in Boone, but travels regularly to Sullivans Island to see family and is interested in coming to a HAMOM if the timing is right. I hope you can join us Wilson.

Wilson (@VehiculousFJ) picked up his cooler from me the other day, and driving one of the cleanest '97s I've seen. I didn't get a pic, but maybe he can reply with one. He lives in Boone, but travels regularly to Sullivans Island to see family and is interested in coming to a HAMOM if the timing is right. I hope you can join us Wilson.

Thanks Tim, the cooler is fantastic. I hope to join up with you guys and gain some knowledge and maybe even some wrench time in the future. I would love to tag along at a HAMOM at some point. My LC is clean but also in need of a suspension and some good ole TLC/baselining! I've attached a grainy pic.
IMG_3992.JPG

Hope to see you guys around!

Thanks Tim, the cooler is fantastic. I hope to join up with you guys and gain some knowledge and maybe even some wrench time in the future. I would love to tag along at a HAMOM at some point. My LC is clean but also in need of a suspension and some good ole TLC/baselining! I've attached a grainy pic. View attachment 1380796

FYI, a group of Western NC & SC Cruiser guys are gathering at Hannah's in Hendersonville at 3pm this Saturday!
Thread with details is on Olde North State Clubhouse

I talked to a cells today at Lowes,James Island, who had a 62 that looked like mine did when I got it, minus the dents.
He sounded interested in the club. Gave him a card and told him to check us out.
No picture, but I have a pic of another red 62 I carded (at Lowes, Mt.P).
I'll have to get it off my phone.

Sweet mother of Japanese pearls !

IMG_1988.JPG

Thanks Tim, the cooler is fantastic. I hope to join up with you guys and gain some knowledge and maybe even some wrench time in the future. I would love to tag along at a HAMOM at some point. My LC is clean but also in need of a suspension and some good ole TLC/baselining! I've attached a grainy pic. View attachment 1380796

Hey did I bump into you at a filling station in Blowing Rock in early January? I had the blue wrong hand drive JDM 80 full of kids and my back was killing me. I used to have a 95 with same paint as yours, my fave combo.

Sweet mother of Japanese pearls !

View attachment 1416634
I saw this trailer about 30 seconds before @cruiserfan snapped his pic, around 4:30 PM. I was headed west bound on I-26 so no time to grab the camera. I'm glad there were witnesses, because no one would've believed me.

@beno, are you importing these and holding out on us?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom