Cruiser Spottings (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Very nice, clean 80, maybe even the 40th anniversary. Hwy 17 in Mt P turning on Houston Northcutt.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited:
image.jpeg
I drove to walterboro to pick up a roof rack, and spotted a 40 along the way. I guess it was getting a little maintenance done?

I drove to walterboro to pick up a roof rack, and spotted a 40 along the way. I guess it was getting a little maintenance done?
Hey @whitenh, is that red 40 above the one the doctor or dentist friend of yours has? It looks goods.

I met the fella in the maroon '74 V8 FJ-40. An ensign in the USN, just finished up nuke training, and heading to Hawaii to serve on the USS N Carolina. Leaves in 2 weeks, so not really able to get involved with us.

(No pic, as we were at an intersection waiting for the traffic when I rolled up beside him.)

Spotted a clean white 62 (I think) on James Island as I was pulling out of Buck Lumber this afternoon. I've seen it before over there, but it always seems to be going the opposite way.

Anyone seen this Tacoma? Was in N Charleston in Goose Creek area. BADASS. Tagged last night with hand written note (no cards on me).

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Is that Capp? or the fella that owns a upfitting shop? I think I crossed paths near Wescott with it in the last couple days.
This is the guy that I've seen in Miles Jamieson Road in Summerville! Badass rig for sure.

lalala

That's @Indigodog I've seen him around a lot lately. It's on craiglist, also

I found Moon!

image.jpeg

@girraffe, This is more of a website spotting, but going back to our discussion on nomenclature. The second number of the 40 series is wheelbase, it has nothing to do with box or pick-up bed version, i.e., 40, 43, 45, 47.

I know, Jeremy will pipe up and say something like, "I knew that, why didn't you just ask me" and start rattling off wheelbase numbers, in metric.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom