Cruiser Spottings (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

They are the same @ 116 " hj45 has an h diesel, hj47 has a 2h diesel
I'm not sure why the 80 owner here is carrying this one, I need to tag-out to one of your 40 boys. I know the J47 replaced the J45, but I'm nearly certain the J45 pick-up had a short bed and long bed option, meaning the wheelbase could be shorter, 104" I think.

Just to stir the pot I think the 45 vs 47 is a similar situation to bj40/42 different options and a few design changes on the dash

And as ErikinSC pointed out a difference of 2. Lol

Spotted an FJ55 in Wescott today :

image.jpeg

It was on my TV in a Valvoline commercial.

I saw about 70 cruisers this weekend...(at Logan's run)
It was awesome

Why are you so bitter? Did somebody from the Bernie campaign reach out to you after Hillary? That's was on a totally different TV channel.... could have been a replica of the one I saw.... did you check the VIN?
Easy easy, no need to be worked up. USC struggled, but managed to win, so there's no need for drama. You may want to talk to Jeremy about yoga, its very relaxing he claims.

Easy easy, no need to be worked up. USC struggled, but managed to win, so there's no need for drama. You may want to talk to Jeremy about yoga, its very relaxing he claims.
I find the pants relaxing. The exercise is exhausting.

Hey, now ! A friend of mine spotted this -40 at Carolina Ale House in Summerville.

IMG_0986.JPG

Anybody know this truck?

Hey, now ! A friend of mine spotted this -40 at Carolina Ale House in Summerville.

View attachment 1343461

Anybody know this truck?
It looks like Matt's Troopy... But that one looks driven and Matt never takes his out of the driveway...

It looks like Matt's Troopy... But that one looks driven and Matt never takes his out of the driveway...

The things you will do if you're thirsty for a beer!

There's a red 60 that lives in Riverland Terrace somewhere. Saw it at Bryson's garage earlier this week, and passed it on Wapoo Dr this morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom