Cruiser Spottings (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Waaaahh!!!!

They are actually being outfitted for special forces, talked to the trucking company cause I had to know

They are actually being outfitted for special forces, talked to the trucking company cause I had to know

Thought so....where is the "outfitting" taking place?

So many cruisers were out on Friday. Drove from Mt P to Ravanel, spotting several Yotas and LXs.

Stopped to talk with Matthew and got this parting pic; he is doing a desiel swap onto a -60 with his dad in Edisto. Who is up for a road trip to inspect and assist?

IMG_2097.JPG

what you doin' in my neck of the woods? ?

So many cruisers were out on Friday. Drove from Mt P to Ravanel, spotting several Yotas and LXs.

Stopped to talk with Matthew and got this parting pic; he is doing a desiel swap onto a -60 with his dad in Edisto. Who is up for a road trip to inspect and assist?

View attachment 1422997
matthew is a good kid....they go to our church and I have hunted their property. they have been working on that for a couple years now....be nice when they are finally done. Got one of their rigs from FJMoses here in Lowcountry.

What looked to be a 93 or 94 73 series in Columbia yesterday off Decker Blvd. Was black RHD with Toyota Chrome Package.

Anyone know who this might be?

A future member..... recruitment road trip is in order !

IMG_2172.JPG
IMG_2173.JPG
Badass 80-conversion..... 'The Goat' is on the loose.....

The Bee Expo was buzzing today, so much so there were no parking spots. Jeremy said he would BEE there, but couldn't make it. A lack of parking is a challenge for a LC, so I made my own. I barely walked away from my rig before I was outdone by a '97. I met Olivier, great fellow who is interested in joining us.

IMG_1338.JPG
IMG_1339.JPG

The Bee Expo was buzzing today, so much so there were no parking spots. Jeremy said he would BEE there, but couldn't make it. A lack of parking is a challenge for a LC, so I made my own. I barely walked away from my rig before I was outdone by a '97. I met Olivier, great fellow who is interested in joining us.

View attachment 1433441 View attachment 1433442
where's that prinsu?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom